Gt four omex limiter.

DarrenGT

Member +
It's just the diagram you get with it is plain and simple but not sure where to connect the wiring up. IE:you have RED Which is a LIVE, An EARTH But don't know where to connect COIL NEGATIVE 1 and COIL NEGATIVE 2.. You also have an orange but that's just for the switch...

DarrenGT

Member +
I sorted it out.. No one could seem to give me much info but any who I have it sorted. I bought the omex rev limiter single coil with three wires. Blue,red and black. On the st205 on the coil pack you have a BLACK heavy wire and a WHITE wire with a blue tracer, basically connect the RED WIRE to the BLACK coil wire.. The BLUE wire to the WHITE wire with the BLUE tracer and the BLACK wire to a good soild ground and there ya go job done!

DarrenGT

Member +
No I wrote it myself.. Just wrote what I done when I fitted it to my car. What I wrote
Above is how I done my car.

weeJohn

Lifer
There are a few vids of these in operation on you tube, you should have contacted one of those guys and asked them to e mail you pictures of how they did it.

DarrenGT

Member +
I actually did but he never sent me any pics like he said he would and that was a few weeks ago. It's all sorted now anyway