GT one year on

jonny-boi32

Member +
After a very bad year with the car i just thought id throw up a few current pics and spec of the gt after all the hassle and shit its caused me. bought it a year ago yesterday. still alot needing done, but its really pushing me to my limits. every stage that gets finished it throws another problem at me. finally got it set up and mapped by chris at ccm on saturday. a simple mapping session turned into a 6 hour day. anything that could go wrong, i think did. if i was him i would prob told me to take my car a fuk off! so alot of credit and a big thanks to chris for sticking at it. but it was great finally being able to push it, it was 1st i actually heard the screamer since i got the zisco td04 kit fitted a few months ago. anyway heres a few pics...

5c7a0964.jpg

e7768ae2.jpg

2483e015.jpg

e1d1d38c.jpg

2a77f86b.jpg

39e00338.jpg

e77a889c.jpg

790544e4.jpg

so current spec..

4efte rebuilt
Zisco external wastegate manifold with zsports wastegate
Zisco Downpipe
td04l meshed
Fmic
Exedy organic clutch
Braided clutch line
Tomei fpr
255 fuel pump
330cc injectors
Ngk blue ignition leads
Ngk heat 7 plugs
Japspeed exhaust system
lowered
Yaris t-sports resprayed green
D1 extended lug nuts
Oem skirts and spats
Gi bonnet
Evo 4 Recaros
6000k HID kit
Momo steering wheel
GReddy emange blue
GReddy RZ BOV
GReddy SMI Boost gauge
GReddy Electronic water temp gauge and sensor
GReddy Electronic Oil Temp Gauge and sensor
GReddy Electronic EGT Gauge and sensor
GReddy rear strut brace
GReddy E01 EBC
GReddy auto timer
GReddy Gear Knob
Sparco Harnesses

Still to be fitted:
OEM LSD gear box
5efhe cams
Cuso lower brace
Oil cooler kit.

But im gonna hold off on getting the above fitted because i really need to sort my suspension and braking out 1st. need to save for a set for coilovers. Im really tempted to get a set of fiat brembos for it but really dont wanna go 16" wheels but i really want them.lol. so dont know what option to go for.

Im just tempted to park it up and get a dc2 integra because its never ending the money that is spent, trying so hard to stick at it.

jonny-boi32

Member +
coming along nicely matey, td04 kit wud be good for my car lol

hard to beat now. this car has been td04 ever since i owned it, and only now am i getting to feel the pinch of td04. with the 1st td04 kit the engine was knackered to couldnt push it, so got new engine fitted and it was removed before it was run in so still never felt the td04. so over christmas i got the old engine rebuilt and run in and over to ccm. never driven a hybrid so couldnt compare. although some guys say them prefere them than td04.

madman

Member +
looking good jonny was chatting to chris yesterday and he said ya ran into a few problems..

danb87

South East England Area Rep
hard to beat now. this car has been td04 ever since i owned it, and only now am i getting to feel the pinch of td04. with the 1st td04 kit the engine was knackered to couldnt push it, so got new engine fitted and it was removed before it was run in so still never felt the td04. so over christmas i got the old engine rebuilt and run in and over to ccm. never driven a hybrid so couldnt compare. although some guys say them prefere them than td04.

i love my hybrid mate, no lag an plently off pulling power. gets up there pretty sharpish lol

ive got the td04 urge at the mo lol

jonny-boi32

Member +
looking good jonny was chatting to chris yesterday and he said ya ran into a few problems..

yeah just a few,lol. one being a certain person left a clutch inside a locked glanza, but we'll mention no names.lol i had the money with me for it aswell.lol but ill have to hold off now till i get these other issues sorted.

madman

Member +
yeah just a few,lol. one being a certain person left a clutch inside a locked glanza, but we'll mention no names.lol i had the money with me for it aswell.lol but ill have to hold off now till i get these other issues sorted.

he has the keys haha... no worries man i hope ya get it sorted sharpish ;)

jonny-boi32

Member +
he has the keys haha... no worries man i hope ya get it sorted sharpish ;)

ohh really...lol when we went to the garage we didnt actually intend to so he didnt have anything with him. he had to meet a guy leaving off a glanza. yours looks tidy. what you think of the p1's i pm'd a guy the other nite about a set. didnt look but have you big brakes under them?

madman

Member +
ohh really...lol when we went to the garage we didnt actually intend to so he didnt have anything with him. he had to meet a guy leaving off a glanza. yours looks tidy. what you think of the p1's i pm'd a guy the other nite about a set. didnt look but have you big brakes under them?

cheers man she's in a sorry state at them min but chris is on to it lol.. i love the p1's i really do they do set off certain gt's and glanza's to a T. nope not yet man but i will need them soon...

jonny-boi32

Member +
cheers man she's in a sorry state at them min but chris is on to it lol.. i love the p1's i really do they do set off certain gt's and glanza's to a T. nope not yet man but i will need them soon...

are they evo 5 seats in yours? i want them.lol. yeah i like a 6 spoke wheel and seen a guy selling them, but they would be going green of course.lol but havent heard from him. wanna know if i would get the fiat brembos in behind them. think im gonna have to settle for a different brake kit.

madman

Member +
are they evo 5 seats in yours? i want them.lol. yeah i like a 6 spoke wheel and seen a guy selling them, but they would be going green of course.lol but havent heard from him. wanna know if i would get the fiat brembos in behind them. think im gonna have to settle for a different brake kit.

no they are 8's buddie they are very similar tho. i dunno i dont think they do fit buddy.