HDI Boost controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elaine

Lifer
For sale: HDI Boost controller

Item Condition: Use but in perfect working order (only just taken out of my car)

Price and price conditions: £80 delivered

Extra Info: I was running 1.4 bar and it held it perfectly been on my car less than 6 months

Pictures:
DSCF6139.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Elaine

Lifer
Thank you :) I have to say when I first got this BC I was not sure it was up to the job.. proved me wrong!!! :)

GTnomez

Member +
*NOTE* people

this is NOT the one dane has just been recently selling, its the 1st one, this is the sbc-d with a hi - low function and can be used with the HDi gauge.

ive got one of these and its an awesome piece of kit!!

nice price as its delivery included!!

Elaine

Lifer
*NOTE* people

this is NOT the one dane has just been recently selling, its the 1st one, this is the sbc-d with a hi - low function and can be used with the HDi gauge.

ive got one of these and its an awesome piece of kit!!

nice price as its delivery included!!

Thanks for that I guess I should have put a bit more info lol Rep added :)

AdDaMan

Member +
yer really good controller for the price this. Worked well. only little niggle is that it doesnt account for ambient temp changes but thats a minor detail when considering the price!

Elaine

Lifer
I don’t mean to sound rude but can people stop emailing me offering me less then what I have asked for.

The price is £80 delivered I happen to think that’s a fair price and its only been on sale for a day so I am not about to start taking offers

nexia201

Member +
I don’t mean to sound rude but can people stop emailing me offering me less then what I have asked for.

The price is £80 delivered I happen to think that’s a fair price and its only been on sale for a day so I am not about to start taking offers

Yeah people are rude elaine not you sounding rude if they dont like the price they should look elsewhere not try to knock off the price especially when its very reasonably priced too!!!!;)

Elaine

Lifer
I really cant say as my tuner fitted it when he fitted my eman!!! I dont think so as it took my mate about 30 secs to pull out. I will ask Dane SPS has he knows al about them :)

GTnomez

Member +
not hard at all!! i fitted one and it took about 20 mins, but most of that time was tidying up the long wires!!

all you have to do is put the wire that connected to the blue solenoid through from the engine bay to the car and clip it in behind the controller where ever you place it.

then connect the solenoid between the actuator and the turbo.

done

GTnomez

Member +
glad to help

close the thread aswell, i cant stand ppl asking if its sold or not even tho it says it has

Status
Not open for further replies.