headlights

benzep82

Member +
hi
im after some mint/brand new mk1 gt headlights,mine jus look yellow now and its letting the car down,pm me

Jay

Admin
Head down to your local Toyota dealer with your chassis number and ask them nicely to order in a set. If only ordering the headlamp itself it should cost around £60 a side and take a few working days to arrive.

There is an option to order the lamp and brackets as one for £100 a side but you shouldn't need that if the brackets are in good shape.

Give me a shout if you get stuck mate.

Jay

benzep82

Member +
Head down to your local Toyota dealer with your chassis number and ask them nicely to order in a set. If only ordering the headlamp itself it should cost around £60 a side and take a few working days to arrive.

There is an option to order the lamp and brackets as one for £100 a side but you shouldn't need that if the brackets are in good shape.

Give me a shout if you get stuck mate.

Jay

thanks alot mate,just looking at the headlamps on the pic under your name,they look awesome!

Jay

Admin
Yeah, brandspanking was the only way to go - I bought one headlamp then had to go back and buy the other side as the difference was shocking!

They really freshen the front up well:

weekend4007tt0.jpg