Help, Possible selling Starlet but not sure yet.

GTmark

Member +
This has been on my mind for a good few weeks now. Im going to be starting a new job soon which happens to be better in everyway except its furthur to get to. So im thinking if i sell the starlet and get a Sensible diesel to drive for the mean time i will save some money, as running two cars would be hard and pricey.

The other issue its no normal starlet an it would possible break a few hearts if i stripped her. It was dan_ep82 starlet 337bhp so no expense spared. The origonal thread was http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?62202-My-1995-337BHP-Forged-GT-PRICE-DROP Has anybody got any ideas to help me make a decision on this? :(

GTmark

Member +
The thing is i would be paying of some bills with the money so i would be a few hundard quid better off. Im gonna have to drive to work every day aswell lol. I really doubt they would pay my fuel good idea though lol.

danb87

South East England Area Rep
thats one of my favourite gts mate, think strippin her would be mad mate

GTmark

Member +
I do agree mate. I would sell it on as is if someone was intrested in buying it. I have made a few small changes to her since owning it.

GTmark

Member +
I got a few ideas in mind. Does anybody know about temp insurance, So then i can just insure it when i fancy the drive? As to keep the starlet insured and drive another car it will cost me about £180 a month on insurance along?

Im curently with Adrian Flux so mods are declaired and stuff, the problem with this is you cant add another car.

I would drive it all the time but it will just get wrecked :(

GTmark

Member +
If anyone would be intrested in either buying it off me or doing a sensible swop then let me know. When i get a bit more time on my hands i will put it up in the for sale section.