Hey guys.

bildo

Member +
Nice looking forum you have here!

I am currently a Fiesta driver, as it's my first car and I'm now looking to move on to getting a Starlet Glanza V or Starlet GT Turbo.

My current insurance staus is:
19, (20 in May.) 0 years NCB, 1 years named driver experience.
Fairly good postcode area.
Employed
Car will be garaged
No convictions or crashes of any kind.

I'm hoping to get a quote tomorrow, hopefully the insurers will be open as it's (obviously) a bank holiday.

Can anyone tell me the advantages/disadvantages and general differences between the two cars?

Cheers guys, and hope you all have a great Easter!

Craig

Lifer
Hello and welcome mate. Glanza is slightly heavier, but has an extra fin on the turbo to make up for it's lard ass... Depends what you're looking for. It's really down to personal preference. I prefer the GT as I think it looks more aggressive.

bildo

Member +
Hello and welcome mate. Glanza is slightly heavier, but has an extra fin on the turbo to make up for it's lard ass... Depends what you're looking for. It's really down to personal preference. I prefer the GT as I think it looks more aggressive.

Hey mate, thanks for the response. I like the look of both really, I assume the GT is the older model and this was then replaced by the Glanza?

Can I also ask how much you're paying in insurance as I noticed you're the same age as me.

Thanks again.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Hey mate, thanks for the response. I like the look of both really, I assume the GT is the older model and this was then replaced by the Glanza?

Can I also ask how much you're paying in insurance as I noticed you're the same age as me.

Thanks again.

You would be correct mate.

Welcome to TGTT.

Lornce

Member +
hi,

welcome to the site!

the problem with glanza's is that everyone says they look like a Micra with a turbo! However i think Micra's look good! lol :ep91: