Hi all, new starlet owner

Turbo for balls

Fresh Recruit
Hi everyone I'm James from twickenham, I have been lurking on here for the last couple of months and have been driveng my starlet Since Thursday. It's Ep82 1990 in gun metal grey, I will get some pictures up later on. I have been driving a polo for the last 2 years and even tho it was the 16v the starlet is such a big upgrade and I'm loving it, I must have drove 500 miles in it already lol. I brought it of a old member so I know the car has been well looked after and it drives like. There is nothing
better than beating a 30k Audi of the lights and all the way up to 100 in somthing that cost me 4k in all including insurance lol, I fucking love these cars.

I need a little point in the right direction, I have read the thread on here that shows you how to make up a reloction kit for the air filter, does anyone know the right size for the elbows, the guide says 41-51mm which don't really makes sence to me is it 41mm? Or 51mm, If any of that makes sence lol
Thanks people!!

turbojim

Lifer
welcome to the forum mate

and what i think the 41-51 means is it needs to be 41mm on one side and 51 on the other if that makes sense?im only guessing now