hi all

charlieingram

Fresh Recruit
good day all.... recently my dream came true and i bought a glanza! now looking for parts and friendly banter. to start off.... how do you get a pic of your car as your dp?

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Welcome aboard Charlie,

You would require to sign up to the site to become a member, here are the benefits of doing so :)

Paid membership

You will notice that some members have donated to the site and are regarded as Paid Members. As an act of gratitude we have given them bonus features including a larger PM box, customised avatars/signatures, exclusive use of certain forums (such as the Members Cars section) and a dedicated chatroom to name a few. It's not much but it's a gesture for supporting a site that wants to support you.

We are grateful for everyone's donation to keep this site one of the top information resources for the Toyota Starlet online.

Last edited:

charlieingram

Fresh Recruit
i seee :( will have to find a mate with paypal then i guess haha.... so you need to be a full member to put pictures up full stop?

charlieingram

Fresh Recruit
lets see if this works? :confused:

431078_10150611002806378_578281377_9709546_1899015815_a.jpg

418481_412556162093485_100000173146089_90538404_858092764_n.jpg

Last edited:

charlieingram

Fresh Recruit
well in desperate need of a front mount intercooler as mines far to small for hybrid :/ 4 branch some bucket seats and then just some shiny parts :D

gavinboe

Member +
welcome mate, nice v, i considered buying this exact one myself a few weeks back but wasnt fussed on the black roof, having said that, it looks better in this picture than it did in the PH ones :) very nice mate.

mad_max926

Member +
Odd how it's a 98spec but missing lights and front bumper ? what's the interior could this be a rep?
Looks pretty good though mate

mad_max926

Member +
Erm well the reg is r which is 98, so it should have 98 spec front bumper and the rear lights should be 98 spec also judging by the door cards it has 96/97 spec interior.

I would do some investigating mate