Hi and help again....... EP82 silver baby makes me cry

c3dpo

Member +
I have a 95 ep82, that's in need of some work :(

I live in Fen Drayton if you fancy helping,I will reward.

So far, I need a 55mm-60mm or 50-50mm 90 degree joint to install my HKS filter over the new Speedvision hybdrid mk2, bastard old pipe dont fit any other ideas?

Also, When it drives (engine is sweet) but there is some mad grinding / churning but only when the load is on the wheels? i.e. I jacked it up and free wheeled it in gear (dangerous I know but I had to know).

If anyone can help with the 90 degree part to get the HKS filter on, with or without using stock pipes is fine as long as it doesnt mean removing AC as I believe you need a pulley system and license to stop the evil gasses.

Anyone in or near cambs who fancies helping my street modded car, please get in touch via pm or email c3dpo@hotmail.com, 07783059813

Cheers

Dean

dac69er

Super Moderator
just let the gas out. will be fine. and you just need a shorter belt once you have removed the aircon compressor.

i live in suffolk if thats any help to you?

Ben89

Lifer
Just to let you know it is illegal to release refrigerant to the atmosphere you can get a hefty fine and a jail sentence, it's up to you if you do it of course but I'm just letting you know so you can't say you didn't know! Quick fit will reclaim the refrigerant for cheap I would imagine!

c3dpo

Member +
just let the gas out. will be fine. and you just need a shorter belt once you have removed the aircon compressor.

i live in suffolk if thats any help to you?

that's a bit of a drive but would pay your costs and whatever your "needs" are :D

Tyres are shot I just need this transmission + intake sorted to get it in for an MOT. And yeah I thought it was illegal, as long as its not purple bellows and we got masks we should be all good.

Thanks Dac690er, I think you've posted on a few of my threads or I bought bits off you lol

c3dpo

Member +
^^ Good memories you lot have lol, I signed up ages ago paid for membership whene needed that time, been from kent, to surrey, the to hemel, now in Cambridge, well Fen Drayton

c3dpo

Member +
Ordered 60mm 90 degree samco for a score, so with a bit of bodging I might be able to keep the lovely warming intake pipe lol

Note: This is just till I get it taxed and working ok, then AC out and the Top mount, less there is a decent arc one knocking about cheaply :rockon:

c3dpo

Member +
fooked it tied the joins so tightly, now cant get the efi pipe or my adapter out lol!

shit goes from bad to worse, anyway, will remove ac this sat that should help i hope