Hi, old member from the old tgtt site returning

AE86-20v

Fresh Recruit
hi guys

some of you may know me from various forums, but toyotagtturbo was the first ever car site i signed up to many moons ago when ireland was absolutely flooded with glanzas/gts i used to own the candy red one with carbon bonnet and black wheels i swapped it for an ae86 and when toyotagtturbo was revamped a few years ago and you had to sign up again i dont think i ever did until a while ago when i start getting an interest in them again, well ive had various cars since mivec mirage,ae86(still have), big bhp s14a(will px for glanza pm me if interested) so anyway thats me it amazing how things have changed here and how global it got, im on a very similar site the last 2 years ae86irl.com and its like here very tight knit community will answer any questions and all willing to help

Welcome back dude. Theres alot of people who come back even after owning big powered cars its like an addiction imo. I think I know your old car was there mint interior in it too?

AE86-20v

Fresh Recruit
Welcome back dude. Theres alot of people who come back even after owning big powered cars its like an addiction imo. I think I know your old car was there mint interior in it too?

thats the one you dont forget a whole lot lol had red suede and white leather interior, ive kinda gone from one extreme to the other and back again heres a pic
1728165445a7005980180l.jpg

i had the glanza which was quick enough with a comfy interior to an ae86 with bone rattling suspension and noisy as fuck ending up doing a 20v conversion the full works id say be on par with an ek9 round a track now only with rwd fun
9sxzde.jpg

4mvy2a1.jpg

to a stripped out s14a with mega power ended up getting an interior for it but now im after getting approved a mortgage in the last week and want to go back to a small engine hatchback to free up some cash and thats somewhat comfortable and glanza fits the bill perfectly as deep down im a real toyota head, so if anyone is interested in a px here it is

1728165445a8016260948l.jpg

Last edited:

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Welcome back dude, i'm over on ae86irl too, rearly go on theese days though,

AE86-20v

Fresh Recruit
Welcome back dude, i'm over on ae86irl too, rearly go on theese days though,

ah if you had an ae86 you'd be on it constantly like you are here, its down temporarly due to it moving server this week but its a cracking site for ae86 info so

azerty

Supermoderator
welcome back :)
it is carzy to see how many old member comes back at some point :)
well, when all chavs will have crashed half of the starbo around, only real enthousiast will remain. still a long way to go thought !