Hks Evc 6

ramses974

Member +
the only thing i know about this set up is that is very good to obtain the desired boost...without spinking like the single solenoid...that is why in big mod engine you see this set up..but i heard that when you install it you can verify a difference of bost when you switch it to off...my friend on his subaru has one and the set up is for 1.2bar...Meanwhile the hks is off the boost is under the stock boost...
For me the best controller i used was the Blitz with dual solenoid ...

miller3

Member +
Dose seem a good bit of kit just not sure where we want to mount it. was thinking down where the ashtray is but i think that may be too low' might try to get the sterio down there as to free up some space?

nitish

Fresh Recruit
i've just installed mine today mate and i'll post a pic soon n sure u'll laugh at it where i've put mine.

Last edited:

nitish

Fresh Recruit
here's mine mate

IMAG0088.jpg

IMAG0086.jpg

bigdoods

Member +
i just have mine stuck on the dash similar to the way the rsm sits looking at me using that double sided tape thats supplied with it.

ramses974

Member +
it is a good place to fit the screen...
please about the performance how is this EBC???
let's explain us your test ...:beer:

miller3

Member +
That dose look nice and neat up there' funny as thats the first place i suggested to her and she wasn't that keen.... but i think she likes it there now so well done pal :haha: