HKS oil filter relocater with thermostat and 2 coolers

weeJohn

Lifer
For sale: HKS oil filter remote relocater and 2 oil coolers.

Item Condition: Used and new.

Price and price conditions: £220

Extra Info: Relocater has room for 2 sensors and has a thermostat, the relocater attaches to a tap off that connects onto where the filter used to be housed, it can also be used without the standard oil filter housing so will suit a 5E as well. There is a used radiator and an 18 row brand new radiator, the new one has not the correct size fittings for the hoses but its easily changed. The hose fittings can be swapped over to new pipes if the ones provided are not long enough.

Pictures:
SPA50012-2.jpg

SPA50013-1.jpg

SPA50014.jpg

SPA50015-1.jpg

SPA50016.jpg

Contact Details: PM or text if you have my number.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: At buyers expense.

weeJohn

Lifer
No interest in an HKS oil cooler????????????????????????????

I had to plead with the owner to get it off the car he had it on!

H_D

Member +
can this work without a thermostat as i dont want a cooler that operates with a stat?

ryan_v

Lifer
why would you want it without a stat? it doesnt make sense to me, oil thats too cold isnt as effective.

H_D

Member +
why would you want it without a stat? it doesnt make sense to me, oil thats too cold isnt as effective.

Everyone has their own personal preferances, i have weighed out the pros and cons and have decided on a kit that is not stat operated.

weeJohn

Lifer
You could take the stat out of it if you wanted, but again I dont know why you would. You do know that all stats have a little bypass hole around them so oil always flows into the cooler and keeps it pressurised?