HKS PFC F-Con

TRD1mos

Member +
Hi, does anybody that have installed it how to hook up the wires.Please don't post the hks manual because it says nothing at all.If anyone want to share pictures of hks loom that was with the f-con or have done it by himself it would be very usefull since the hks manual don't say anything about any of the cables.

Rev

Member +
If you look at some pictures that show the harness ( on the for sale threads ) you can usually see the wires come off the ecu ( extension plug ) go straight to the fcon plug except for the 2 wires which go to the map sensor.

TRD1mos

Member +
I searched in the sales thread and i couldn't find any.If you have any available or anyone knows about each wire i would be thankful!

weeJohn

Lifer
Look up Chris Carson from N. Ireland on Facebook, he has fitted these before and may be able to help you out.

TRD1mos

Member +
Similar principal to this one . You can see the fcon extends the stock ecu plugs . in 3 parts the wires to the round plug go to the map sensor. The wires to the box ( FCD ) and the wires tha just go between the ecu and the fcon.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/HKS-PFC-F-CON-FOR-TOYOTA-1G-GTE-MOTOR-/140853991603?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20cb8d58b3&vxp=mtr
Not Very helpful because nothing is showing clear.If anyone has it on his car or know the connection please post.I am sure a lot of us would like to have full connection of this ecu.

TRD1mos

Member +
Last edited: