HKS Super SQV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karo

Member +

For sale: HKS Super Sequential Blow-off valve III

Item Condition: new, never used

Price and price conditions: £100

Extra Info: this latest double vale with filter is a proper Japanees product its perfect for reall sound, I bought it from Japan a week ago, it has new original HKS logo on 3 sides with red and shiny inside valve, made in Japan logo, but I need funds for remapping otherwise I wont have put it up for sale, so this upgrade has to be delayed. it comes with everything you need to put on.

Pictures: Contact Details: PM me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: included in the price

Last edited:

pig666eon

Member +
yeah sorry to tell you lad but you got duped same as myself i got one in and its a fake

i was onto hks about it and told me there is alot about. they sent me some pics on how to identify a fake lad here

real
HKSSSQVCloseUpReal-marked.jpg

fake
HKSSSQVCloseUpFake-marked.jpg

HKSSSQVImitation3-marked.jpg

they said that there is also tel tail signs on the box as there is no ce approved marks or environmental logos ect

sickend lad did you pay much? i was half expecting it tho with mine as it was too good to be true

have you the company/receipt you could try and get your few quid back?

pig666eon

Member +
fuck yes, I paid £200, I need a remap thats why am selling it, whats going on!!!!

gees lad thats alot who did you get it off? i didnt pay half that in fairness but they do retail for that and above as i said i was half expecting it for what i paid but i was onot hks and they told me its a fake

now yours might not be lad thats why i asked for a pic but it looks the same as mine, hks told me the quickest way to tell is the seem it should be filled in there is more there lad

if you want to get onto hks themselves and see if you can try and get your few quid back i can pass on the email or that

i have one here and i have to say the quality is spot on lad and works very well but for me anyway its a fake im not sure about yours but there is ways of finding out i might stick upa thread and warn people about paying this sort of money and getting done in

where did you get it?

Karo

Member +
yes please, and I have all the paper work, I got it from a guy who buys Japanees parts, but if you look at the colour of the reall one and mine is exactly the same but yours isnt, so bolts might not be always shorter, I will try to put it on just to test it and see how it responds.

pig666eon

Member +
as said mine worked 100% could not fault it and tbh the money i paid for it i would say i got a bargain for the quality i got but 200 pound lad is robbery the new hks ssqv4 is on rhd japan for 170 euro

i tried hks usa and didnt get a reply send a email off here lad here lad they will get back straight away info@hkseurope.com

the color of the fake ones lads are the exact same as the real the pics there dont really show it, hks said the only real way is the above and some other minor stuff. yours doesnt have the seem lad same as mine you can clearly see that in the pics

get onto hks and use the info they give you to try and get your few quid back, if you get it then it will be like selling it and you will have your few quid for the remap

Status
Not open for further replies.