HONDA S-MX Querky jdm goodness!!!

liam2368

Member +
For sale: Honda S-mx

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: £2400 for a quick sale

Extra Info: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1489948.htm

Hello there.

Unfortunatly due to me and my partner moving into our first house i regrettably have my beloved Honda S-mx for sale..

If you do not know alot about these cars they are perfect family or cruising around town cars with a 2.0l b20b honda engine (Shares nearly all parts with the honda cr-v)With a automatic 4speed transmission.

From the factory this is a lowdown rh1 version and benefits from the full lowdown bodykit (colour coded £300),lowered 30mm,factory private tinted windows,electric windows,electric mirrors,air conditiong and really does handle like a hatchback with it being relatively light.

THESE VEHICLES HAVE BEEN DESIGNED TO ALLOW CHILDREN TO STEP OUT ONLY ON 1 SIDE, HAVING ONE DOOR ON 1 SIDE, AND 2 ON THE OTHER

These cars are so practical because the rear seats fold to the back of the front seats so that it gives you a huge load of space in the boot and the best thing of all is all the seats fold down to make a bed!!its shocking just how much room there is inside this car! there's drink holders and cubby holes everywhere in this thing,Great for camping or festivals and shows.

It has 6 months tax and 6 months M.O.T

While i have owned the car no expence has been spaired.

In the past month the car has had a full service...Fully Synthetic oil and oil filter changed,NGK iridium spark plugs (£45),new ignition leads,new fuel filter,Coolant flushed and changed,transmission fluid topped up.

It Runs perfect with no unusual nocks or rattles and starts first time everytime also the gearbox shifts perfectly and effortlessly.

The car benefits from a Catagory 1 remote start/anti hijack alarm system which is great for cold mornings because you can start your car from your house and it will be warm by the time you get in.Chrome alloy wheels with brand new maragoni tyres (£65 each),A decat which is not fitted but will include with the sale.

The only bad points is a mark on the front bumper and also the wingmirror which you can see in the picture and i have been quoted £60 for this to be done and the price of the car does reflect this And some scratches on the dash which seem to have been done removing the previous cd player.It is priced to sell and a very cheap lowdown.

All in all its a fantastic reliable quirky japanese car.

Please no messers, but if you are genuinly interested then please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.

more pictures will be added at the weekend.

Thank you for taking the time to read my advertisement.

(i also have a very rare set of Tom's 18" alloy wheels with nearly new continental tyres that i would be willing to negotiate a deal with the buyer of the car see the above pictures)

Pictures:
Photo0276.jpg

Photo0277.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Cash on collection