How about these from Toyota!

TRD

Member +
The "Mark X Zio TGDA Concept" produced by drivers from the TGDA (Toyota GT Drivers Association)[/B]

The Mark X Zio TGDA Concept is a Zio, which is considered anything but a racing car, customized to meet racing specifications, with its design contracted to car designer Takuya Yura.

"We told Yura what customizations we drivers wanted and had him reflect them in his design," said Naoki Hattori, a TGDA driver that showed up at the presentation. "To tell the truth, we wanted to customize the power train as well but decided only to change the underbody and the body by mounting some aerodynamic parts, etc."

"We have no idea how this concept model will be used. But if additional customizations are allowed, we would like to also upgrade its power train," he added.

01.jpg

L_02.jpg

L_03.jpg

L_04.jpg

L_05.jpg

L_06.jpg

TRD version
available throughout the entire Japanese network of the manufacturer

Mark_X_ZiO_001.jpg

Mark_X_ZiO_003.jpg

heres a std one for coomparrison

02.jpg

01.jpg

04.jpg

03.jpg

and heres the car the Zio was bases on the type x [succesor to the MK II]
The Toyota Mark X is positioned to target male individuals in their 30s who have a family, and in Japan it is aimed at the middle market segment although it’s impressive featureset and looks could qualify it in the luxury segment. Somehow it reminds me of the Toyota equilvalent of the Nissan Bluebird Sylphy, and targetting males instead of females.

The Toyota Mark X shares the same rear wheel drive platform as the Toyota Crown and the Lexus GS luxury sedan, although it’s market positioning is actually slightly below the Lexus IS sports sedan. The Toyota Mark X is powered by either a 2.5 liter V6 4GR-FE or a 3.0 liter V6 3GR-FE. Both engines are aluminium blocked and have dual-VVTi and Toyota D4 direct injection. The 3.0 liter V6’s 256hp is mated to a 6-speed automatic transmission. There are 4WD models but those come with a 5-speed auto instead. The lower-end 2.5 liter V6 has 215hp instead.

toyotamarkx_1.jpg

toyotamarkx_2.jpg

toyotamarkx_4.jpg

toyotamarkx_5.jpg

toyotamarkx_6.jpg

toyotamarkx_7.jpg

and the specal edition
Toyota Modellista has released a special 100 unit run of the Toyota Mark X. It comes with a Modellista bodykit and a Tom’s Supercharger bolted on to the 3GR-FE 3.0 V6 engine. I suppose the engine can be called a 3GR-FZE now? Not really sure. The special edition car is called the Toyota Mark X Special Version. Boy, it must have took them ages to crack their heads to think of that name.

markx_special_1.jpg

markx_special_2.jpg

markx_special_3.jpg

markx_special_4.jpg

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
I prefer the original Mark X... Sat in one in Tokyo, really nice motor! New one looks like a bread van...

my thoughts exactly, at first i thought the new one looked like a caldina... but its waaaaaaaaaaay longer lol...

the old one looks like the IS300 :)