How do i connect Indiglo Dials in my EP82?

perreau

Member +
Hi Guys,

I have just received my indiglo dials today and i've already installed them in my cluster.

However, i have this cable which i do not know where it goes.

See the one im holding in my hand below:

IMG-20111010-00190.jpg

I also have 5 dials but the power pack comes with only four connections, can i splice in the 5th one?

cheers ;)

perreau

Member +
I managed to connect the dials, but still i dont know what the cable im holding in my hand does. Is it for cars with dimmers?

perreau

Member +
Where do i get the complete kit? I paid for this on the TMD website and received it today. I know about the tragic incident, but thats all i got. Nothing to plug into :(

perreau

Member +
Thanks for this danb87. I swear i did not get the contrast adjuster in my package. If its something i should have received, i will contact TMD about it. What i found strange is that i also got a power adapter with only 4 connections. I had nowhere to connect the fifth dial so had to splice it in.

On another note, now my speedo needle is way below zero. How do i get it back to zero please?

danb87

South East England Area Rep
i do recall there being six connecotrs intotal, but only 5 for the dials themselfs, there should be 6 empty ones connected too the relay box, then each dial plugs into one an theres a spare one? it could be 5 lol im sure i counted 6 the other day when had the clocks out lol.

but yea there should be a contrast ajuster with them, have you checked all packing before chuckin it away mate? lol

perreau

Member +
i do recall there being six connecotrs intotal, but only 5 for the dials themselfs, there should be 6 empty ones connected too the relay box, then each dial plugs into one an theres a spare one? it could be 5 lol im sure i counted 6 the other day when had the clocks out lol.

but yea there should be a contrast ajuster with them, have you checked all packing before chuckin it away mate? lol

Check and re-checked LOL

I have mailed TMD, i hope i get a reply.