Not open for further replies.

Beaker

Member +
For sale:

My 1996 Hybrid Glanza PRICE DROP
Item Condition:
Rather nice

Price and price conditions:
£2300 No offers. I think its a fair price. This will not come with the SAFC at this price.

Extra Info:
I am the only owner since import. It was a one owner car in Japan. It had just under 70000KM on it when it arrived and it was converted to mph. It now reads 107000 so about 80000 miles if my sums are right. I am nearer to 40 than 30 so this car has not been boy racer thrashed everywhere, I just wanted a nippy little hatchback and went for a Glanza. I have owned it for just over 3 years. There is no rust at all.
I have added a few mods to it. Its spec is as follows.
Tongs GT spec Hybrid bought new at the end of last summer
Toytuning mild steel manifold (never heard of one cracking - unlike almost all other mani's)
WEPR Seperated Decat.
WEPR Front mount intercooler.
Apexi SAFC11
HKS actuator
HKS FCD
HKS Super Dragger Exhaust. Nice and subtle but sounds good on boost.
Blitz DBSC spec R Electronic boost controller
Sard RRFPR
Ultra racing 4 point lower arm bar.
ARC Blow off valve
Air filter relocated to the front.
Air con removed.
Clear front indicators.
I fitted brand new headlights as the originals were hazy and wouldnt clean up.
Rota Slipstreams in Gunmetal with polished lip. No curbing at all.
It has Pirelli P6000's on the front that were new 6 months ago and Goodyear F1's on the back with plenty of life left in them.
MOT until late November 2010 and taxed until end of May
The Pictures are old and before the Front mount and exhaust. They are the only ones on the computer I am on at the moment. I will upload some newer ones later.

Bad bits:
The odd stone chip as always on cars this sort of age.
Bit of wear on the drivers seat.
Tiny dent on the bonnet from when I fitted the intercooler and shut the bonnet but hadn't put one of the pipes on properly :homer:. This is not even noticable a lot of the time but its there and I am being honest about it.
Pops out of 5th gear so either needs that sorting or a second hand box put in it. Its totally fine in all other gears and stays in 5th gear with light pressure on the gear stick.
I have had no problems with this car at all will miss it but I now, in my old age, need something bigger and am after a diesil estate!
This is a good honest Glanza with a nice spec. I feel my price is fair so will not haggle. I will not break it either.

Pictures:
P1010003.jpg

P1010006.jpg

DSC01037.jpg

DSC01038.jpg

DSC01039.jpg

This one is trying to show the tiny dent on the bonnet. It really doesnt show up because its very small and hard to take a picture of
DSC01040.jpg

DSC01041.jpg

SAFC2 Boost gauge and Boost controller
DSC01042.jpg

DSC00399.jpg

Contact Details:
PM me on here first.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:
Will post if you can send me a big enough box:p

Last edited:

glanzanut

Lifer
shame dude nice glanza, think with those goodies u should be asking more for it tbh, so gd buy for sum1:freddy:

hubbygt

Member +
Cheap price for a nice looking car with some nice mods :)

Some more pics would help the sale tho mate

Beaker

Member +
I'm on my phone at the mo. There will be more pics either when I get in or I will take some frsh ones in the morning hopefully.

Beaker

Member +
New pics added. I forgot to say it has a turbo timer and a cat 1 alarm which I have the paper work for.

Ah the engine bay is one I grabbed from my photobucket. It shows it with an RX7 topmount but as can be seen in the other pics it has a front mount now. It does show the ARC dumpvalve and manifold though.

Last edited:

Beaker

Member +
Bump

Will take £2400 but for that price I will remove the SAFC. Its not tuned with the SAFC, I only used it to look pretty and monitor things. No offers on that price as its cheap enough.

Beaker

Member +
Around 180-200 bhp at 1bar seems to be the going rate for a tongs gtspec hybrid. I have the boost at 0.8 bar normally but it is perfectly safe at 1bar with these mods. As to 0-60, Ive never measured it but its fast enough.

ady_glanza

Member +
hi mate
thanks for the reply
the other concern is the 5th gear problem
I'm all the way up in Leeds and would mean driving it back on the Motorway, does that mean i'll have to constantly hold the 5th gear in place with light pressure (its approx a 3 hour journey)
Also any idea on how to get the problem sorted?
thanks
ady

Beaker

Member +
Easiest way to sort it would be to get a second hand box off here and stick it in. It has been like it for a year now and has not got any worse. I have driven many long journeys like this (I am doing 300 miles in it on Tuesday actually).
I will take £2300 for it now but at that price would remove the SAFC11 and sell it seperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.