hybrid turbo

trd-gt

Fresh Recruit
hey all,was just wondering what is a hybrid turbo,is it replacement of turbo internals or what? thanks for your help,im going to be doing some mods to my ep82 and wana decide turbo mods or not

trd-gt

Fresh Recruit
chears mate,was thinkn that,it possible to get these internals,im thinking bout getting a hks actuator,ill be using a fmic de-cat and manifold with a cat back apexi system,all help apreciated

You'd be better off buying a hybrid for your Glanza I mean ep82 ;) it would be easier the traders on here can supply you with one:) Welcome to tgtt dude happy posting.

thechomper

Member +
right there is 2 different meanings ,

porper meaning below

hybrid means ,2 different turbos been pared together
e.g, ct9+ct20 pared= hybrid

hiflow ,which means improved internals and other mods(but still called a hybrid) ,but keeping the housing the same

but most people refer to both of the above as hybrids

a good hi-flow(hybrid) turbo will match the standard turbo postion and with supporting mods will see over 200bhp,speedvision,dave b and toby all sell these turbos ,so are easily availble on this site,and a good way to increase power,

were in wicklow are ye from ,im not to far away, so if ye need help with anything, pm me your number and i'll help ye out

Last edited: