immaculate mitsubishi evo ii gsr with rs gearbox and lsd!!!

jam35

Member +
For sale:mitsubishi evo 2

Item Condition:used

Price and price conditions:£3000ono

Extra Info:below

Pictures:see below

Contact Details:pm or email (jam358587@aol.com)

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:pick up only

here we have for sale my 1994 mitsubishi evo ii for sale i swapped my glanza for this car with the intention of keeping the car as a weekend/trackday toy but its quite simply too expensive for me too insure let alone run.as stated in title it has the rs gearbox and lsd its done 79000 kms,full hks exhaust apexi filter 17 inch white ultralite wheels and blitz bov..the car is currently running 16psi and goes like a rocket...the recaro interior is mint no rips tears or holes there are two hole in the carpet on the drivers side but apart from that all good the front bumper has some very small holes in either side of the grill from where the car previously had fog lights on.it is fully undersealed and ive just done the link arms all round and the rear arb bushes on the rear.its taxed until february 2010 and mot'd until august 2010 and passed with no advisorys..first to see will buy thanks for looking

beast001.jpg

beast002.jpg

beast004.jpg

beast003.jpg

AzE_B

Member +
duno really its got skunk2 cams, decat and filter thats about it never really been into turn N/A's only got it as a run around