Insurance companys

lanxter

Member +
Well chaps its that time of the year.

I've just got a quote through for the GT for £1,055.00 which I think is really expensive.
I've got 6 years NCB Im 27 no points and never had an accident.

Driving a TD04 EP82 with standalone ecu, coilovers, anitlift kit, brakes and a couple of others bits.

Anyone recommend any companies to try?

thanks

Mark

lanxter

Member +
I'm with adrian flux at the moment, going to give them a call to see whats going off. I used sky insurance a couple of years ago but going to give them ago.

I'm with adrian flux at the moment, going to give them a call to see whats going off. I used sky insurance a couple of years ago but going to give them ago.

Just phone flux tell them that another company has quoted you similar to what ya paid last year and say can you beat it worked for me mate

Dave.

Member +
Also try brentacre - I was with them for about 2 years (£600 odd with a few years (2-3) no claims and all my mods covered too.

jonny-boi32

Member +
try greenlight insurance, in insured td04 spec for £770 or so fully comp, and im 23 with 6 years no claims, only problem is they only accept a one of payment.

addz

Member +
Sky broker - top.

Marker study insurers - dire! - This is not defamatory, utter personal experience, and a google result will conclude the same