insurents

nicholai

Member +
hello everyone hope you are all going good :)

just wondered if anyone would no how much does it cost to insure a glanza i am 19 coz am look to get one soon have seen a few that i really like

regards nick

keirz

Member +
to put things into perspective, im 21 and have 3 years no claims, live in a bit of a dodgyish area. i pay £1200 fully comp. so its gonna be pretty expensive mate.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
why dont you just get a quick quote and see for yourself? lol

but yeah at 19 i think you should get around the £1000 mark.... maybe slightly higher...

nicholai

Member +
cheers guys i have tryed to get a quote for the glanza but the only one they have on the sight is the old one not the glanza i will have to ring them up

tosa2tosa

Member +
yes u will!
worth asking a member called adam think hes 18 insured on a glanz
oh and keirz are u sure ur not being butt raped with that quote,lol.....where u living Iraq!

keirz

Member +
trust me compared to the rest that is an awsome quote. its fully comp too, its my first year of owning the glanza so its always gonna be bad if your ncb was earned on a different car. plus i only have 2 years driving experience because the 3ncb is due to pass plus. trust me no one could beat that for price, god knows i tried!

and yes bulwell, nottingham (aka shottingham) home of lots of scruffy theiving bastards. worse than iraq!

tosa2tosa

Member +
trust me compared to the rest that is an awsome quote. its fully comp too, its my first year of owning the glanza so its always gonna be bad if your ncb was earned on a different car. plus i only have 2 years driving experience because the 3ncb is due to pass plus. trust me no one could beat that for price, god knows i tried!

and yes bulwell, nottingham (aka shottingham) home of lots of scruffy theiving bastards. worse than iraq!

hmm thats strange
i was jus under 21 wen i started my glanza insurance
got 2yr no claim and pass plus
been driving for 3 yrs
fully comp
£900 with most mods declared :)

keirz

Member +
see that extra years driving experience you had makes all the difference mate. plus i bet your area is lower risk than mine too. bottom line, insurance sucks winky.