Interior Carpet

turbo-roj

Member +
Alright Dude's and Dudess'

Interior carpet for a starlet - where can i get one, or alternatively, what carpet do i use?

Mines a bit tatty and would love to replace it!

Cheers in advance

ALaN

Member +
But hes a carpet fitter by trade so it was easy for him

I would agree if he was a coachbuilder but you must admit carpeting a car and a house has it's differences lol
plus carpet fitting a trade lol you just have to turn up haha mech fitter ftw (just kiddin bucket, when you trimmin mine again? Lol)

Jay

Admin
Last time I priced one it was £247.17 plus the VAT from Toyota. Part number I used was 58510-1C140-04 but I can't quite remember if that was for grey or blue material..

Stick up a thread in the Wanted section and see who can source you a decent used one dude. :)

Jay

bucketep91

Member +
yeah bucket fits carpetrs for a living tho lol its really really hard m8 mine looked great at first but after a bit of wear it starts to look pretty shitty, if its any help i used carpet specially made for boats i got it off a supplier called flanagans in glasgow that would be the best stuff to use

did look good at first tho imo
rear.jpg

newshoot016.jpg

bucketep91

Member +
I would agree if he was a coachbuilder but you must admit carpeting a car and a house has it's differences lol
plus carpet fitting a trade lol you just have to turn up haha mech fitter ftw (just kiddin bucket, when you trimmin mine again? Lol)

haha my job is easy and it pays well plus im my own boss and can pick and choose when i want to go to work :rockon: