interior light and fog light

Misterdan88

Member +
Right lads, this morning i noticed my interior light wasnt working so i checked the bulb and it dont look like its blown so id thought id check all my other lights. Switched on my fogs and my back fog works fine but the front 2 dont (not checked the bulbs).

So on my way home from work i stopped to get an interior bulb for my motor, and it still dont work so i thought it must be a fuse. I changed F10 fuse under the bonnet (ep91 btw :homer:) which is for the interior lamps and still no joy.

could both the interior light and front fogs like be connected in why they dont work? or is the interior light just fucked and i need to front fog bulbs (i would check but i dont have a garage and i hate being out in the cold :cool:) and they have just blown at the same time?

any ideas?

cheers

corofin12345

Member +
check for power at connector on interiot light.. pop off cover and unbolt 2 screws to get at connector.. i had the same problem and it was the points.. they were were corroded.. check all fuses bud aswell

Misterdan88

Member +
il give it ago, did you have to change the whole light fitting?

just thought it was strange that they all seem to of went at the same time!

Misterdan88

Member +
Have you checked the dome fuse? in the engine bay

Nope il give that a check today. its annoying the hell out of me already and its only been 1 day lol

edit: just checked and the dome fuse is the f10 1 i changed, so that didnt work :(

Last edited: