Interior Styling..??

EP91_Girl

Member +
Hay,

Im looking for a company that will re cover my door cards and seats etc
Errrm iv been getting quotation and its out of this world like 100 just for one door card *shocked*

so if any of you nice peoples cold fill me in with any one you know then please please please do let me know PM or reply to thread

Cheers :)
xx

monka

Member +
or just go to a household interior shop,

there is a place near me that advertise's as doing chairs beds etc, but i've got him to do a few things for me

malcolmgt

Member +
on the topic anyone know of anyone who could refurb some bride seats they are pretty battered now and not very comfy

Rumel786

Member +
Hun i would have ago my self but knowing me i would fuck it up, and it would look shocking :(
But thanks for your input peoples :)
xx

Im doing my door cards in blue myself in a few weeks, once i get it done il do a tutorial which will show you step by step so it should be easy :p

shouldnt take that long 2.

I estimate around 1 hour to 2 hours max.

EP91_Girl

Member +
Im doing my door cards in blue myself in a few weeks, once i get it done il do a tutorial which will show you step by step so it should be easy :p

shouldnt take that long 2.

I estimate around 1 hour to 2 hours max.

Oh thats wicked babes would be great, what type of material are you going to use??
can you take photos to.... things are much easyer with pictures lol
xx

tupac_healy

Member +
ha ha I'm tryin to do the exact opposite!!! I've a full white & blue interior in my GT and with football I just can't keep it clean at all, its goin to waste. I'm just about to get up off the chair actually and rip it out!!!!

Rumel786

Member +
Oh thats wicked babes would be great, what type of material are you going to use??
can you take photos to.... things are much easyer with pictures lol
xx

yes i will be taking pictures, tools required will be a screw driver, some glue (not needed but will make this more neater) and a wall stapler.

Im going to purchase fabric from a local shop (should not cost more than £10)

and then maybe get TRD stiched (not sure about this)

EP91_Girl

Member +
yes i will be taking pictures, tools required will be a screw driver, some glue (not needed but will make this more neater) and a wall stapler.

Im going to purchase fabric from a local shop (should not cost more than £10)

and then maybe get TRD stiched (not sure about this)

OH WICKED DARLING :)
once you have done yours i mght crack on see how i do :) yes yes
x

Rumel786

Member +
roof lining may be slightly difficult, door card is very very easy though, i did it on my old car and seemed to be very easy.

EP91_Girl

Member +
Does any one have a step by step guide on how to re trim the door cards and roof lining etc?
i dont just wonan go at it unsupervised as i will only fook it up, im not the most pashiant person in the world..

If any one has any tips or suggestions please feel free to PM me or just reply to post

thanks guys xx

Rumel786

Member +
Does any one have a step by step guide on how to re trim the door cards and roof lining etc?
i dont just wonan go at it unsupervised as i will only fook it up, im not the most pashiant person in the world..

If any one has any tips or suggestions please feel free to PM me or just reply to post

thanks guys xx

Im doing mines this weekend, or probably on monday :)

Will post up step by step tutorial once its done :)