Irish Rollin Road Day???

anybody up for a rolling road day in ireland sometime in the next 3-4 months maybe?

probably in westward engineering or somewhere central?

madman

Member +
Deffo would be up for it but am going overseas for 4months to chad in september but if its after that ill most definaitly be up for it

Mike_ep91

Member +
yup ill be defo up for that aswell..it will gimme some time to get some moddin done to the car aswell so i can up the power..

bigdoods

Member +
ya that would be savage.some sunday up in couture auto perhaps?iv heard his dyno dynamics is the most acurate.my cuz has a dc2 and brought it to westward.got 205bhp in westward and 208 in couture.

Rolling Road Day Ireland

Just finding out if there is much interest in a rolling road day?
Maybe up the north in Triple 7 or East Coast Customs or Westward Engineering in Meath... (cant think of any other rolling roads)

We could do this in November or so?

If anybody is up for it then put your name down on this list and we'll see if there is enough interest to book somewhere

-mully (Aidan)

ryan_v

Lifer
think the only place to go would be a. i. autosport. in randalstown as they have 4x4 rollers which would suit ted and weejohn aswell as every1 else

madman

Member +
Would deffo of bein up for this but am going away in 5weeks or so for 4-5months would of bein a deadly day :( :( :( :( :(

E

EASTCOASTCUSTOMS

Sorry mate but no advertising, sent you a pm.

Last edited by a moderator:

grantourismonut

Fresh Recruit
sounds like a good idea,only a new member so get a chance to meet some other irish members!!!heard c.d.a are very good, have heard of westward aswell!!

spuddy

Ulster Area Rep.
A.I motorsport are very good in Randlestown, wouldn't be too fussed on east coast customs, am owed a free rolling road there and have never gone back near them.