Ironman!

Greg0r

Member +
Anyone seen it yet?

Watched it on Saturday and got to say i was very impressed.... :)

Reckon its on par if not better than Transformers.

The advert for "Hancock" with Will Smith looks amazing aswell

Dingle

Member +
Anyone seen it yet?

not a bad film, its no were near as good as Transformers, i liked the look of Angelina Jolies new film. Think it was called wanted

starbogt

Member +
brilliant I reckon it had much better storyline than Transformers...I won't spoil the after credit bit lol

Rik

Member +
Wanting to see it, might go tonight...love marvel. Can't wait for the new hulk, tony stark cameo in it so might have a glimpse of iron man beating on the hulk in the hulkbuster if were lucky! Also waiting on the new punisher, hopefully kept it as violent as originally planned :D

EMM4

Member +
Anyone seen it yet?

Watched Iron Man last night and I have to say I was impressed too!! Thought it might get a bit cheesy...but it didn't! lol

Hancock wil be the next one I see!!!

goldenvtr

Member +
i saw it on the release date though it was awsome! love the way they showed you how it was made ect.

someone u2u me what happend after the credits!!

SaRfI

Member +
haven't seen it yet , from people review its seems nice . damn can't wait for weekend Exams Over:rockon:

frazdawg

Fresh Recruit
really good film kept me from falling asleep like the first hulk film so marvel are doing something right plus terrance howard is a god in my eyes:rockon:

Greg0r

Member +
i missed the end bit after the credits aswell as wanted to miss the rush to the car park,

someone PM me what happened :)

Kelly

Member +
not a bad film, its no were near as good as Transformers, i liked the look of Angelina Jolies new film. Think it was called wanted

aye i saw the trailor for that wanted when watchin i am legend i think looks good!

Dave.

Member +
Well worth the watch folks. Went to see it on tuesday, and wow :D Deffo on par if not better than transformers! The whole storyline is great, and the action seens are awesome :D

Dave

59bhp

Member +
went watchin it first day it came out,

i gotta make me that suit

(hmmmm final year project at uni)