is this genuine?

taylor_88

Member +
something dont seem write wit that autobahn ritten on it aswell:rolleyes: still seler has good rep and sold loads

taylor_88

Member +
seller dont know what hes doin lol duno mate send him email asking for details n photo of the actual product hes sellin

CMR

Member +
Practically all exedy clutches on ebay are fakes, buy from a reputable seller on here or dont complain in 2 months when it either starts slipping or cracks

Gtstu

Member +
get one from camskill £280 delivered and there the real thing and very quick delivery. replace mine last weekend.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
zena racing (the seller) has all the pics of all items with the autobahn logo on it... and NO not all exedy units on ebay are fake.

CMR

Member +
Never said all, just practically all.. I dont want to have to bring that old exedy ebay thread back to life.
Exedy dont authorise their products to be sold on ebay, be it through individual resellers or companies.
For peoples piece of mind its best paying an extra £20 and getting it through a genuine trader on here, as you KNOW its the real thing.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
yeah im with you on this.. i would pay a bit more for peice of mind. but what i dont get is... if you have a seller that gets stuff from exedy.. how they going to stop him from selling on ebay?

CMR

Member +
They dont stop them, just they dont offer support if anything goes wrong
To quote from exedy's homepage
Does EXEDY sell directly to the public?
Unfortunately, No, EXEDY does not sell directly to the public. You must buy our products through one of our dealers. We recommend that you only buy our products from an authorised EXEDY dealer. We don't condone buying EXEDY products from resellers on eBay or other auction type websites, since we have no way to confirm that the products are genuine.

bens ep-82

Member +
Does EXEDY sell directly to the public?
Unfortunately, No, EXEDY does not sell directly to the public. You must buy our products through one of our dealers. We recommend that you only buy our products from an authorised EXEDY dealer. We don't condone buying EXEDY products from resellers on eBay or other auction type websites, since we have no way to confirm that the products are genuine.

well if they cant tell the differnce then the fakes cant be that bad?

jam

Member +
I already buy autobahn manifold from this seller they are crap products Hongkong and china products are 99% fake Don`t waste your money buy original from a good rep seller.

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
I already buy autobahn manifold from this seller they are crap products Hongkong and china products are 99% fake Don`t waste your money buy original from a good rep seller.

do not buy from these, i bought a manifold from them. it was warped by 2.3mm, you will have to pay an import duty which i was unaware off. the manifold cracked in a week and iam still awaitng a refund!!!!!!

sorry to say but i think you didnt do your search before buying!!! its allover this forum in endless therads that autobahn manifolds are crap!! but some still want to try it cos its cheap!! and as for import duty... thats your fault also... cant you read the seller location!? HONG KONG! if you didnt know... hong kong isnt anywhere in europe...

before you buy something pls make your research vry vry well cause you will have many complications later on! From zena racing i bought some silicone hoses which are of a vry gd quality, but regards manifolds and other major things i cant afford to throw away my money just because of low prices, its far better to spend more so you can rely on the quality of the item your buying, always buy from serious traders cause items will be tested before going for sale plus you will have garuantees etc etc