JAE 2010 10-12 September 2010 - Interest Needed Now

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Something new for TGTT in 2010 this is not a show we have done yet as a club, JAE has recently released the dates:

10-12 september 2010 @ Wicksteed Park again this year.

I need to know if their is any interest in me organising a tgtt stand :) This would be a good chance to get us all together but I need you guys to register interest to make it happen.

Interested People:

1.*starlet_babe*
2.tarmac terrorist (prob not camping since you live so close)
3.lew777
4. Knightsy-EP91 x2
5. ricky@japmad x2
6. glanzagee x1
7. Jamiegt x1
8. Ant

Last edited:

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Would love to have you guys over from the other side of the pond :D Would love to see a few more people stick there names down :) xxxx

Arnold

Lifer
This really is the best car show in the calendar year, not just for the cars but the atmosphere. As soon as it's over, you're already counting down the following years event! Everyone on here should go

*starlet_babe*

Member +
1.*starlet_babe*
2. Arnold
3.tarmac terrorist (prob not camping since you live so close)
4.lew777
5. Knightsy-EP91 x2
6. ricky@japmad x2
7. glanzagee x1
8. Jamiegt x1

cant get the Friday off tho , so will head down after my work

Yep not a problem :) My other half won't be coming til after he finishes work either :) x

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Why doesnt TGTT join UKSC?

Would have a huggggge group then

Mitch

there are a few reasons, two of them are.

1. They are two separate sites.

2. It's alot easer to organise 2 smaller groups then one big group.

nanglebadger

Member +
Anyone who wishes to visit the UKSC stand will always be made more than welcome. I have made the journey across the pond for JAE on two seperate occassions, and it was a great adventure every time.

The official stance of UKSC on this matter is that there will be no joint stand, or efforts on our part to secure adjoining pitches. the reasons for this are not important, and i'm not here to start an argument, simply to reinforce what Sammie has already stated - there will be no combined effort, it was considered but will not occur. If the TGTT admin dont appreciate this post, feel free to PM me on UKSC regarding the matter, but again, I am not posting to cause an argument, simply to convey the stance of UKSC on this matter.

JAE is an excellent and thoroughly enjoyable show with a great family atmosphere, and one that I would 100% recommend you make an effort to attend if u have never been before. if u only go to one show this season, make it JAE.

Anyone will be made welcome onto the UKSC pitch, even if u choose not to put your car on the UKSC pitch, wander over and say hello, the members will bemore than happy to talk to u about the mighty EP!

Phil.

Ant

Member +
I'm up for this one too..
I have also PM'd you about Japfest, I guess you've missed those messages Starlet babe ??

1.*starlet_babe*
2. Arnold
4.lew777
5. Knightsy-EP91 x2
6. ricky@japmad x2
7. glanzagee x1
8. Jamiegt x1
9. Ant (JAE veteran, been going since the early days@Billing aquadrome!!!)

*starlet_babe*

Member +
I'm up for this one too..
I have also PM'd you about Japfest, I guess you've missed those messages Starlet babe ??

1.*starlet_babe*
2. Arnold
4.lew777
5. Knightsy-EP91 x2
6. ricky@japmad x2
7. glanzagee x1
8. Jamiegt x1
9. Ant (JAE veteran, been going since the early days@Billing aquadrome!!!)

You have a pm :) Have only just sorted out tickets and passes

x