jam ct9 hybrid 500e

any1 ever used a jam ct9 hybrid? been tod by the seller they retail 1500e brand new and can take up to 1.6 bar of pressure? im thinking its not reli possible

Matt Glanza

Member +
Never heard of a jam hybrid?even jams demo car used a blitz k1(blitz ct9hybrid)
got any proof that it's a jam unit?how much is he askin for it?

vick

Member +
instead of buying a ct9 hybrid i ll prefer to go td04 dude as u ve front mount n u were suppose to get a frp aswel dude tht easy way n cheaper aswel i think

Matt Glanza

Member +
Wouldnt say it was cheaper to go td04 as u would need mani downpipe etc and the other supporting mods.
I'd say 500e is a bit to much got a second hand hybrid tbh.u got any photos of it?

no pics

the shop were he has the turbo is miles away it jus looks like a normal ct9 he was explaining wat it had cahnged like comp housing shorter shaft capable of 1.6 bar pressure

glanzakb

Fresh Recruit
Dodge,no stamp and ive never heard of a jam turbo.the price is steep plus a hybrid ct9 a 1.6 bar couldnt d effective.corect me if im wrong.

TurboDave

Member +
A journal bearing CT9 wouldnt last very long at 1.6 bar and it would be way out of its efficiency range, if thats what he has said then he has already proved himself to be full of the brown stuff.

dave jap parts

ye its in irl an dave is de guy who has iy!?? is this bad news!??? he said he bought it from jam not tat its actually a jam unit!! he said it like most hybrid but is has cut back inpellor blades diff comp housing inside!! please help

gv1.3

Admin
if you havent already bought an uprated manifold and downpipe I wouldnt bother with a hybrid ct9 I would just go td04. It will make more power and will probably cause you less problems.

sx_turbo

Lifer
in regards to people saying go td04,

it's down to personal preference,

i prefered the street driveability of my hybrid ct9 compared to td04, i hate the lag and really wish i could get teh lag down,

GaryGT

Member +
Dude walk away dont buy something you have no idea of the SPEC
and as regards to rebuilding this unit shud it arise you wont get any1 in this country to do it for cheap!! crazy prices lad!
AINT WORTH The hassle man unless u have loads of MONEY to BURN
either stick with ct9 Stock or go the td04 route and ul get a Turbo replacement for cheap shud u need too ;-)