Jap Break limerick ?

madman

Member +
delivery would be €50 with a courier roughly also you would get a complete engine for near that money!

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
i bought a wing off him...80 delivered(came 2 days later, ok condition..couldve been better), got a p/s skirt cap and indicator of him for 40 and he sent the wrong ones, so i sent them bak and he sent the skirt cap and sed that he didnt hav a p.s indicator .so i sed never worry and how much will u return to me and hes been ignoring my texts

ep - karlb

Member +
thanks man .wil try him tommorrow and see if he got any .cheerz for help ,btw seen your glanza coming true sligo about three four weeks ago i tink ? i let you into my lane was a pleasure :L lovely looking glanza .

the bullet

Member +
stay well away from japbreak there nothing but cowboys have done loads of fella outta money there over priced and have nothing but scrap so my advice to anyone on here do not buy from them !!!! after my expierence with them i'd never go near the c**t

best lad for parts is the starlet man in rosscrea he's on donedeal search glanza parts and shud be there

corofin12345

Member +
stay well away from japbreak there nothing but cowboys have done loads of fella outta money there over priced and have nothing but scrap so my advice to anyone on here do not buy from them !!!! after my expierence with them i'd never go near the c**t

best lad for parts is the starlet man in rosscrea he's on donedeal search glanza parts and shud be there

you on about the starlet man..??

the bullet

Member +
yea he's gud for parts been dealing with him for awhile and has sum gud parts way better than jap break or shud i say cowboys

corofin12345

Member +
yea he's gud for parts been dealing with him for awhile and has sum gud parts way better than jap break or shud i say cowboys

hes an absolute tard... he asks way 2 much for parts... 350 for second hand fmics, 250 for standard gearboxes,200 for shit manis and when i did deal with him 2 years ago he tried to sell me a fucked clutch.. i told him what was he playing at but he insisted it was good.. cowboy is 2 good of a word for him plus he buys mint glanzas and gts and just breaks them... sold a fucked engine to a bloke i know 2.. i guess you were just lucky with him