JAPFEST Sept 11th ~Mondello~

gglavin

Member +
Ok lads & ladies.

I have been in contact with the guys at Mondello Park & secured a spot at Japfest for TGTT to display our cars, so if any one is interested, please drop me a PM with the below information. It is a great opportunity to show off some of our projects/builds & to get TGTT name out there. would be nice to show those Honda boys some of our monster EPs :p

make of the car

Registration & full name

some pics or link to garage

thanks guys

tbk

Fresh Recruit
I'll be out with DTD aswell on track either in the GT or a different turbo toyota

gglavin

Member +
sound. PM me your reg lads, we will be in with all of the other clubs/forums in the centre of Mondello for those of you that do not know.

Pete EP82

Member +
I'll have my ep82 up there and would have no problem parking it up beside TGTT
stand. :)

I'll be on track but sure when im not il park it up beside the stand...if thats ok?

And oh....i aint got a reg, she's a full time track car! :p just finished building her. ;)

There should be a good turn out of EP's at Japfest this year.

grum-glanza

Member +
whats the full story with this cause i've gone to japfest before but never had a car in there what time to ya have to be there does it cost money to show your car and how do the people know who you are and can i show my car?

gglavin

Member +
whats the full story with this cause i've gone to japfest before but never had a car in there what time to ya have to be there does it cost money to show your car and how do the people know who you are and can i show my car?

once i get enough interest il sort out a meeting place & and price etc.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
im aiming to have the tezza ready for this but its going to be tight :( hopefully all goes to plan and ill be there

DarrenGT

Member +
il go ive the green gt mark 1 with bbs wheels that comes up on the banner thing on the site!! COUNT ME IN!!! (.Y.)