JapShow 09 - Essex Convoy?

EP91_Girl

Member +
Hay you guys,

how at of us lot "the essex massive" are coming up to Pod on the Saturday morning..?

If there is more than just lill me, do u guys fancy meeting some where and plodding up there together??

Let me know on here or via mobile :D

should be good im so excited, getting all my supplies tonight from Asdas hehe
Star cleaning session on Friday 4 + hours of hard graft oh yes :D

Cheer's

Nikky
~xx~

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Nicky hun which way will you go? I was thinking maybe we would meet you at cambridge services if you go that way? What time are you thinking of leaving x

Sammie xx

EP91_Girl

Member +
Nicky hun which way will you go? I was thinking maybe we would meet you at cambridge services if you go that way? What time are you thinking of leaving x

Sammie xx

Hay Hun :)
ill be leaving from lakeside as thats where i live, M25 then M1 i think, iv borrowed a Spaz nav so Fingers crossed me wont get to lost but thats NOT a garenty lol
Also ill be leavign my house at abotu 6am to get to pod for 8am sat morning.. might not make it there by then though as me and spaz nav dont really get along lol lol ;)
i dunno if i go by cambridge services hun??? im totally not good with directions and stuff :(

Nikky
x x

*starlet_babe*

Member +
Hay Hun :)
ill be leaving from lakeside as thats where i live, M25 then M1 i think, iv borrowed a Spaz nav so Fingers crossed me wont get to lost but thats NOT a garenty lol
Also ill be leavign my house at abotu 6am to get to pod for 8am sat morning.. might not make it there by then though as me and spaz nav dont really get along lol lol ;)
i dunno if i go by cambridge services hun??? im totally not good with directions and stuff :(

Nikky
x x

PM/text (my number is in the japshow thread somewhere) me your postcode hun and I'll have a look, I got to give you your stand pass to, are you driving up on your own hun x