Jesus! 300hp per ton!

Gee

Member +
I have 300hp per ton too.

Great race spec engine. Things like this make me want to keep my semi old skool Starlet.

Elaine

Lifer
Now thats what I want next lol Such a cool little car...

I remember Clarkson testing one of these such a big man he loved it!!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
hehe.. now thats one serious track car!!

is that a micra? coz they kept sayin mira :confused:

GTti

Member +
Aye, you can buy it on Gran Turismo. Daihatsu Mira Avanzato TR-XX - but with a GTti engine :)

Toplap

Lifer
mother of god that is awesome! Only another reason i hate living in the US, Kei cars would never work here, everyone in their Hummer SUV would run you off the road. Though they are catching on, the SMART has takin off here like wild fire...i can only hope it progresses

richglanzav

Member +
glanza

fuck me thats awesome!! i want one! all that power and mega light weight + 4wd lol...i bet that is fun as hell to drive...i WANT ITTT or a 4wd starlet lol

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
mother of god that is awesome! Only another reason i hate living in the US, Kei cars would never work here, everyone in their Hummer SUV would run you off the road. Though they are catching on, the SMART has takin off here like wild fire...i can only hope it progresses

I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and the sound of v8's everywhere was great, and driving over there is so much more relaxed!

Toplap

Lifer
I was in Vegas a few weeks ago and the sound of v8's everywhere was great, and driving over there is so much more relaxed!

until you have to drive those V8's to the gas station and spend $75 filling them up to only get another 270 miles out of that 22 gallon tank :p

And yes i know you guys pay way more for gas, but $75 is way too much. I spend no more then $30 and get 400 miles to a 11 gal tank lol

Sigma

Member +
until you have to drive those V8's to the gas station and spend $75 filling them up to only get another 270 miles out of that 22 gallon tank :p

And yes i know you guys pay way more for gas, but $75 is way too much. I spend no more then $30 and get 400 miles to a 11 gal tank lol

Based on what you've just put, to put it into perspective for you, this evening, it cost me £42.13 for 34 litres, which is about 7 gallons, for $84.