Jp fmic

andrewvturbo

Member +
i know someone has already ask this but are jperformance FMIC any good and does the pipe cross over the manifold..looking one for my glanza
i know HDI are gd but 100mm!!! thats alot of trimming to do..the jp FMIC is only 70mm....if i had ££££ i would go for wepr racing FMIC

Mikey4410

Member +
I have a j performance front mount. Its awesome and i cant fault it. Looks great and does the job extremely well. Very good bit of kit for the money!!!!

Mikey4410

Member +
Will make quite a nice noticable difference to the overall power of ure car. Mostly because of the heatsoak issue with a topmount....

danb87

South East England Area Rep
I have a j performance front mount. Its awesome and i cant fault it. Looks great and does the job extremely well. Very good bit of kit for the money!!!!

x2 mate

only proplem ive had is that i catchs on battery crate but i cut that bit out, now no problems

rob16v

Member +
x2 mate

only proplem ive had is that i catchs on battery crate but i cut that bit out, now no problems

can you put some pictures up of it fitted please mate, i would just like to see the route the pipes take :)

also what do u do with the oil breather? cos surely you wont be able to recirculate it anymore :/

chhers

danb87

can you put some pictures up of it fitted please mate, i would just like to see the route the pipes take :)

also what do u do with the oil breather? cos surely you wont be able to recirculate it anymore :/

chhers

ill get some pics in the morning mate, if you check mymembers garage there might be sum pics of it fitted in there.

it fits with the standard efi pipe on if thats what u mean mate?

rob16v

Member +
ill get some pics in the morning mate, if you check mymembers garage there might be sum pics of it fitted in there.

it fits with the standard efi pipe on if thats what u mean mate?

ok nice one :) and oh yea got a bit confused there lol :)

danb87

in going to buy one for sure..my topmout just get to hot

what is the reall diffance apart from the intercooler size. bcz there's to type's by jperformance
are the pipes the same??? im asking this bcz i prefer the ep82 for my glanza as its only 70mm

http://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=EP82FMIC
http://www.tuningdevelopments.co.uk/proddetail.php?prod=EP91FMIC

imo best gettin the one thats made for your car mate, i dont know whats diffrent but there must be something as it would be sold as same unit otherwise bud

andrewvturbo

Member +
yeah true but at 100mm thick that ALOT!!!of trimming to the bumper.i dont know why thay make them that thick there's no need for it really