Just had 2 dicks under and overtake me!!

damot

Fresh Recruit
hi all as title says they were no meaning to this just dont understand what goes on in some kids head i could of blasted them but wts the point iam not one of those who thinks there car is quick,pissed me off more than anything coz the girlfriend was in the car and it could of been a crash,i will find the little scum bags its not a big place where i live,what do you lot think i should do? leave it and say nowt? or put it simple wt comes around goes around?

monka

Member +
how did you manage to get over and under taken?

driving in the middle/right lane when you really dont need to? lol

davehart

Member +
Its just the nature of kids today really bud, they all drive around thinking they are the next Michael Schumacher and dont have any respect for the public roads. I get it a lot around here with twats trying to race you all the time. Sooner or later they will have an accident which could result in more than their cars being damaged.

The use of the middle finger comes in handy when twats are driving around thinking your out for a race, when really you've just nipped to Tesco's for some washing powder, cream buns and a new set of spices!

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
same thing happened to me before, i reported them to the Fuzz. they kept an eye on them and a few weeks later they were put off the road off for a separate incident :p

Jay

Admin
Well done for not rising to the challenge mate. I've found myself backing down as I've got older and acquired more sense buds. :)

A quick phone call to the local cops to show your concern and offer some details of the incident is probably the most sensible thing to do but it depends on your own feelings.

You are right - there is a time and a place for racing and the buslane is definitely not it.

Anyways, overtakes don't count unless they are on the track..

damot

Fresh Recruit
Well done for not rising to the challenge mate. I've found myself backing down as I've got older and acquired more sense buds. :)

A quick phone call to the local cops to show your concern and offer some details of the incident is probably the most sensible thing to do but it depends on your own feelings.

You are right - there is a time and a place for racing and the buslane is definitely not it.

Anyways, overtakes don't count unless they are on the track..

The coppers are hopeless around here all the cars got keyed on my road a while ago and nowt ever happened about that,they would rather sit on there arses all day

cameroon95

Member +
As jay said it can be very difficult to stop yourself teaching them a lesson and well done for being the more mature person in this case:)

Starlet_EP82

Member +
Its just the nature of kids today really bud, they all drive around thinking they are the next Michael Schumacher and dont have any respect for the public roads. I get it a lot around here with twats trying to race you all the time. Sooner or later they will have an accident which could result in more than their cars being damaged.

The use of the middle finger comes in handy when twats are driving around thinking your out for a race, when really you've just nipped to Tesco's for some washing powder, cream buns and a new set of spices!

lol quality :haha:

simonjp

Member +
i usually wait till they just start to over take. drop it a gear then make them get back behind you. so much fun to see the anger on there faces. i shouldnt do it but it is fun.

cameroon95

Member +
i usually wait till they just start to over take. drop it a gear then make them get back behind you. so much fun to see the anger on there faces. i shouldnt do it but it is fun.

I have done that in the past, quite humerous but it does have its dangers!

damot

Fresh Recruit
sometyms its not worth the hassle to drop it down a gear i dont have owt 2 prove iam not the dick who will flat out it on a main road putting other lives in danger theres a tym and a place 4 it, i wouldnt of bin arsed if i didnt have the girlfriend in the car its her who would of got hit by the dick on the inside

Cheers 4 all the advice people

billybob

Untrusted Seller
ya just let them do there thing lot off arse holes on the roads there the pricks you see on the news wrapped around trees and stuff on the news.there not man enough to drive there cars on the race track laugh at them :rockon:

eg6b18c

Member +
Reminds of a couple of weeks ago i was in my friends EP82 and some asshole in a Civic coupe kept following us for ages trying to race us. We kept driving slowly giving him the hint that his not worth the bother. It was a stupidly modified eg coupe which only use 1.5 non vtecs with about 100bhp. I was thinking to myself that car wouldnt even stand a chance against a stock Startlet GT turbo so why is he bothering.