just thought i`d post some pics of my new car

stedee

Member +
used to have a sweet starlet which was sweet but that had to go breaker heaven , the good news is it gave me the chance to get this excuse the dodgy pics
29052009013.jpg

29052009010.jpg

29052009019.jpg

Last edited:

stedee

Member +
dont rush, everything expensive, all the guys on the mlr (35 quid to join - robbing bstards) say you need an exedy twin plate clutch fro launches or if you are going above 350hp, just looked £1300 - eeeeeeeeeekkkkkk

stedee

Member +
thanx guys, main reason i got one is cheap power - relatively speaking, rod job - £1000 fitted, then you can run 550 -600hp on standard pistons, i`m going for 450 - playing it safe -lol

oh and i miss this site bad - one of the best around - no kidding been on a few aswell

Last edited:

Sigma

Member +
dont rush, everything expensive, all the guys on the mlr (35 quid to join - robbing bstards) say you need an exedy twin plate clutch fro launches or if you are going above 350hp, just looked £1300 - eeeeeeeeeekkkkkk

Aha. We run one in our 650+ though, and it's brilliant!

miles

Fresh Recruit
nice car mate!
should go to bishopscourt but.... drag it she how it go's weejohn beats them sort of cars all the time :p

stedee

Member +
i never had a 4wd gt, i changed hg,then head,then big ends went so i stripped it 4 bits.

Pockets are deep but not deep enuf

Its not much faster than my starlet but hey its standard and the grip is unbelievable

Its a tommi makinen edition thats why its red,,there are rally stripes on them,i took mine off

.m