K Plate White Quadlamp EP82

white-ep82

Member +
For sale: K plate White EP82

Item Condition:

Price and price conditions: 3750 OVNO or 2800gbp without Power FC injectors, boost controller, fuel pump and dual din tv.

Extra Info: Time has come to sell my starlet, I just am not using it and needs to go to another home. It is the perfect day to day starlet. Comes with a great spec;

4EFTE engine
EVO4 FMIC with custom piping
Magnecour 8mm ignition leads
Iridium plugs
Greddy BOV
Blitz induction
Apexi Power FC and commander
Blitz EBC
Greddy Turbo Timer
Kenwood Dual DIN touchsreen DVD/MP3
Momo steering wheel
Walbro Fuel Pump
330 CC injectors
3 bar Map sensor
Gutted Mani and Cat
Front exit exhaust(Being built)
3G 10 groove discs(brand new)
Mintex 1144 pads(brand new)
DaveBurwash Braided Lines (Brand new)
White 15@ OZ worldturismo alloys wrapped in Toyo T1 (All decent tread)
KY Shocks
Lowering Springs(unsure of make)
Has had a full rebuild before I bought the car(receipts show forged internals but I have not opened it up to see as yet)
Short Shifter Kit
Sparco 4 point Harnesses
3 point Toyota rear strut brace (Optional extra)
Front strut brace

Im sure there are a few other bits that I have forgotten, but as you can see is a very good spec. The car has not been mapped on the PFC and the standard ECU with a Greddy BCC will be supplied. The car will be serviced before sale also. With front and rear bumpers being resprayed. The only mark on the car is a chip in the bonnet(whol bonnet will need respraying so may aswell get a CF bonnet!)

Pictures:
Picture046.jpg

Picture048.jpg

Picture041.jpg

any feedback welcome, this car is awaiting the brakes to arrive and the exhaust will then be built and 6 months tax included!

Contact Details: Phone is in with t mob so Message me for now

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Can deliver within reason.

also comes with a toad cat 1 alarm

Last edited:

white-ep82

Member +
i wold consider offers without the power fc, standard injectors and fuel pump, and no ECB.

looking around the site it appears starlets just arent selling or they are at very low prices. Is my price too ambitious?

white-ep82

Member +
would consider selling the aftermarket parts seperately if replaced by standard parts. Let me know if you are interested in any parts

GTMatt

Fresh Recruit
very nice car, am very interested in buying. probably being an idiot but i cant find where u have mentioned the mileage?

white-ep82

Member +
forgot to mention the mileage! its 116000 KM or there abouts, i will go over to the car and double check for the exact figure.

dantheman

Member +
hopefully the gf's car will be sold this weekend so your the first gt i wanna be looking at mate. will be in touch :)

Craig_GT

Lifer
very clean looking GT mate!!
good luck with the sale
i like what you'v done with the front grill.. is it the squarelamp grill thats been modified?

Craig