K plated starlet gt for sale

sgtturbo

Member +
For sale: 1992 gt

Item Condition: very nice clean car

Price and price conditions:£2200 ovno

Extra Info:
This is my much much loved gt, Had it just over a year now and been a really nice car to drive, Im selling as i don't have the time or money for it any more. I just baught a £350 car as a very cheap run about for the time being till im sorted then ill most prob get another gt. lol
It has 14" Toms C2 (very light and very rare) alloys,
KYB hill climb shocks and spax springs (very solid ride with hardly any body roll)
Front exit exhaust ( very nice and get alot of looks)
Blitz front mount with some pipes as i busted one on a speed ramp now running on top mount.
Front grill removed and smoothed
Front mounted air filter just behind grill
boost gauge (also have pillar pod with air/fuel ratio gause not fitted tho)
Turbo timer
Tinted rear lights

The car has full years MOT and will be taxed when buyer collects.
Just had new front discs and pads
Also new outter drive shaft gators

The olny problem with the car is i replaced the old engine with a new one due to cracked pistons. And am running no engine mods other than listed above. Due to this it hits fuel cut with the front exit exhaust and air filter being the way it is. All it needs i a hks fcd but i cannot afford to spend any more money. Other than that the car is very night and tight.

Pictures:
ABCD0005-3.jpg

ABCD0004-3.jpg

ABCD0002-4.jpg

ABCD0002-2.jpg

16092007026.jpg

Mysexybeast.jpg

Also a lil vid of the beast running before re-build.

Contact Details: Call Andy 07737 375991

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:no delivery

Dave.

Member +
Do you have an RRFPR or an uprated ECU/Piggybak ecu too mate? If not, if you fit a FCD on its own it'll be broken in no time at all :(

Some nice parts on it though :D, especially the wheels!

Good luck with the sale mate

Dave

Last edited:

sgtturbo

Member +
Gilly2006 Lol mate there maybe still a chance its gonna be. Its sat on my drive for about 4 months whilst i been fixing the parts for MOT ( gators, pads and discs etc) im so skint its taken a while lol. So if your really interested keep in contact mete lol

Cheers

Gilly2006

Member +
well im gona be buying one in july probs. don't have the money just yet, and plus i need to sell my other car and thats not finished yet either! if it goes it goes. but i rly do like it, if i had the money now id snap it up within a instant!

sgtturbo

Member +
cheers mate it is a bargin and maybe willing to change the price ppl so try me..... lol

front exits are so nice hmmmmm lol

sgtturbo

Member +
PPl i really need this car to go asap. Taking up drive space andmy folk gettin really annoyed now. Will really concider a p/x too. looking for a replacment too.
Please ppl
Andy

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
looks like it be me lol! im sure we will come to an arragement when we meet after you back off holidays m8. see you then cant wait.