k24 fueling...

1_3LStarseo

Member +
'Kay, did some looking around on the boards(and maybe I'm just being ignorant:slap:) but I didn't find any fueling talk on a k24 turbo setup.

I know someone's had the setup before, and I'm working on feeding it right now. I've grabbed an adjustable FPR, getting a new uprated fuel pump, and want to know what size injector I'd need to run at just under 1bar.

There was an online fuel injector calculator(go figure) and with some imaginary numbers a friend and I pulled out of our @sses it suggested injectors higher than 460cc.

Any input?

starbogt

Member +
K24 @ 1 bar surely would only pull around 220-230bhp so standard or 330cc would be fine! 460cc is a little overkill for 1bar!

Just looked at Ben_j's old setup and he was getting 209bhp at 0.85bar 225bhp @ 1.25bar he ran sard 550's but thats overkill for the setup you're looking at. they don't flow quite as much air as td04L and you can run 1bar on standard injectors on most setups

Last edited:

1_3LStarseo

Member +
Whew, and those numbers are at the fly then?

I didn't want to have to go grab a new set if it wasn't necessary. I'm running on the ct9 now with stock injectors and an Apex-i SAFC(which netted me about 15HP after tweaking). Bear with me on this next one though, would this be able to manage my fueling then without any problems?

I plan on installing an eManage a little later on, I just don't want to throw money where I don't need it, and right now I'm blindfolded with a handful of cash. :haha: