K24/k26 Turbo Kit!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingyglanza

Member +
For sale: My KKK K24 TURBO KIT

Item Condition: USED BUT EXCELLENT!

Price and price conditions: £600 ono

Extra Info: This is my K24 turbo kit that i have spent countless hours designing and making. Where do i start?! Well i will start with the manifold, This was made from 316 stainless and professionally tig welded by me to fit both the k24 and k26 turbos if i fancied a change. The manifold has been made so you do not have to relocate the oil filter etc, all you will need is a smaller civic rad, the wastegate flange is made to house a 38mm wastegate and is made from mild steel as is the actual k24 flange as it would of cost an absolute bomb to get them made in stainless steel. The tube i used for the runners has thick walls but i cannot remember exactly how thick it also has a very heavy duty brace also made from 316 rod. I have polished the insides of the runners as much as i could so the gas flow is as smooth and free flowing as possible. Downpipe specs, It is made from 2.5" 316stainless apart from the flange from the turbo which is mild steel. It has been polished inside again to allow free gas flow like the mani.

Turbo spec KKK K24 Turbo rated to around 280bhp with amazing mid range and minimal lag, comes with interchangable oil feed and return and water feed and return.

This turbo setup made 253bhp and 234lb/ft on my internally stock engine at just 1.18bar and 231bhp at 1bar! I also managed a quater mile time at santa pod of 13.22 @ 106mph and this was at 0.78bar as the map for my higher boost level knackered my plugs and made it miss-fire so easilly had potential of making it into the 12s quaters and this was on stock internals remember!

I will also supply a custom a screamer pipe.
If you have any questions please ask and i will try my best to answer.
Im only selling it as ive just got a house and need some £££ for a sofa etc! JOY! LOL

Pictures:

P1000316.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000315.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000326.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000324.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000321.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000325.jpg
[/IMG]
P1000248.jpg
[/IMG]

Contact Details: PM or text me on 07792020812

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £34 or free if you pick up.

Last edited:

Bullet00th

Member +
That kit looks amazing mate! You've done really well. I'm absolutely gutted that i've just bought a TD04 kit, this is defo a one of a kind. So cheap aswel. Good luck with the sale bud. Free bump.

Matt

kingyglanza

Member +
Yes you need a smaller civic rad, but no need to relocate oil filter.
As you can see from the turbos i have also machined out and polished the inlets into a velocity/trumpet shape.

faisalgtturbo

Member +
just a few q's

1) that down pipe does it fit both turbo's
because i have botha k24/26 aswell and the sizes are different...

2 again the down pipe how did u fit it to the rest of your
exhaust system...

thanks

faisal

Sean_GT

Member +
just a few q's

1) that down pipe does it fit both turbo's
because i have botha k24/26 aswell and the sizes are different...

faisal

I thought this aswell because i was told if i put a K26 on my K24 setup i would have needed a new downpipe because the K26 was bigger

kingyglanza

Member +
This is true but this downpipe flange has been modified to accomidate both the k26 and k24 turbos.

Tell me bout it Ad i should be moving into my house on the 22nd dec! still got loads of bits to get for that aswell as all my xmas shopping. (socks all round me thinks!)

kingyglanza

Member +
Edited, now just a K24 kit.

So now the kit just comes with the turbo attached to the mani in the pics and the turbo on the right in the last pic.

£600!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.