Kent meet 3

turboflow

Member +
ok this is for the 4th of october 2009

London Road, Wrotham, Sevenoakes, Kent TN15 7RR

okkkkkkkkkkk, change of plan as it is japshow did people want to meet at the moat spastic early on sunday morning and then we convoy up to santa pod

plan eh

Last edited:

Blak_Mamber

Member +
1) Owen (Turboflow)
2) Lewis (Blak_mamber)

you got a time in mind? Put up the address of the pub too dude. :)

Im 100% on a drive after. The roads are awesome there.

turboflow

Member +
too many people keep them selves to thier selves mate, this comunity is getting worse and worse, i remember a couple years ago people were bang on the meets, its not even a small meet, its pretty kick arse i think as far as they go, never mind

stuart

Member +
Its only been a single day since you put the post up.....? Not everyone can get onto the site 24/7.

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Chill Winston! If you book it they will come. :p

Waynes World FTW!! haha

waynes_world_2_08_jim_morrison.jpg

i dont just mean this one people just dont seem to be up for this sort of thing as much any more

Yeah know what you mean. These meets are sweet. Well organised & pretty central from Essex/London area peeps. Great Pub, awesome roads... what else can you be doing on a Saturday thats better lol

JAG

Member +
I would come down i love a nice meet :p
But i work saturdays :(
Where are these meets usually held then?
As 'the moat' doesnt help a new comer :p

I tend to set up a few with some lads from UKSC down in chatham once a month normally on a friday night
But gotta agree with u that there never seems to be much interest on here?

Maybe if the next ones one a sunday il head down n try bring some of the local lads with me to :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
^^ i told him to post the address lol Im sure he'll update it.
Its in Sevenoaks, Kent.

Maybe not enough people have seen the thread yet, we'll give it time as im sure not alot of people have seen it yet.

Hopefully all this 'bumping' will catch some peoples attention :)

Blak_Mamber

Member +
Sounds good to me mate. Ive PM'd the link to a few people. Ricky@Japmad just needs his car to be mapped by then, which im sure it will be...

Ricky.... pull your finger out :haha:

JAG

Member +
haha
Did u change the date because of me :p
Also just seen it on UKSC aswell il be there then ;)
I'll see if the rest of the local mod fancy it aswell :)

danturbo4311

Member +
ill be up for this as i havent been to a starlet meet in a while & 3 friends who also are members on here will probably come with will get them to put there names down

1) Owen (Turboflow)
2) Lewis (Blak_mamber)
3) danturbo4311

kenchyturbo

Member +
you got your car done then owen ill be there hopefully get me mate with his glanzer does any one from this side maidstone way want to meet up and convoy owe way over there:)

Knightsy-EP91

Member +
Ahhh man im heading to japshow again! Was ashame the last one didnt go ahead, at least a few of us sorted a small meet :p move it to the next week lol! or the week before :)