Kinda tempted to change the carbon...

Glanza_MK

Member +
What do you reckon chaps? Im kinda in the mood for changing something big on the car. After seeing a silver V on here the other day with an S bonnet, im wondering whether to change the carbon bonnet. Either spray the one ive got now or get a Glanza S bonnet.

Heres how it looked after I had the bumper done:

PICT0293.jpg

And how it looks now:

DSC00379.jpg

Thoughts?

karls_car

Member +
think im with you on the s bonet in silver!! thay look smart,

and what exhaust is that on there im loving the angle!!? have you fiddled to get it like that ;)

Idrees

Banned
The carbon looks amazing. I know what you mean about getting bored of it though. Keep the carbon one in summer and stick on the standard one through the months of the winter, that way you have the best of both worlds and you saving the lovely carbon for the sunny days! :cool:

Glanza_MK

Member +
Cheers chaps. Must admit looking at that photo of it with the Carbon on is making me think again! Maybe its just the fact the cars dirty at the moment that the thoughts been going through my head!

Karl, the exhaust is a Kakimoto N1, unfiddled - sits like that as standard :)

GTti

Member +
I prefer the silver bonnet, it looks really smart. Carbon looks a bit tacky in my opinion.

fec

Member +
Carbon one is nice looking and suits the car,but on the other hand the Glanza S bonnet probably bit rarer..maybe not

hubbygt

Member +
The carbon looks amazing. I know what you mean about getting bored of it though. Keep the carbon one in summer and stick on the standard one through the months of the winter, that way you have the best of both worlds and you saving the lovely carbon for the sunny days! :cool:

x2 mate