Kit Or No Kit??

ep71turbo

Member +
My Mechanic Is Behind Me To Mold A Kit For My Car I Kinda Like The Way It Is... It's Much Lower Now From When The Pic Was Taken, Since I Installed The Suspension Kit But What U Think Lads, Kit Or No Kit?

NAD.jpg

durmz

Member +
Dan507 said:
Keep it as it is, Looks super
x2 I think it looks quality, got that mean old school look. Maybe some
Spacers on the back there a bit back in the arches but looks super

Guye

Lifer
I would leave it as is. It's getting hard to find ep71s in good condition over here, yours look good.

ep71turbo

Member +
x2 I think it looks quality, got that mean old school look. Maybe some
Spacers on the back there a bit back in the arches but looks super

i been thinkin' the same, i really like how it looks this way plus it's lowered and sitting on some tom's c3r 15x7 with 195-50... so it's sweet.

the front wheels are actually tucked back in now the bloke that had the car before bought the wrong bottom arms for her so he had to machine back CV's to fit... but all four wheels are in tucked position, the front got some camber :)
and there's no decent EP71 where i'm at that's y i'm taking my time to bring her back... i want her to be the fastest old machine :) :drive: and u lads her help alot all my questions i get answers to... so thanks again lads... cheers :rockon:

Wills21

Member +
Good work man, big difference for the better, imo leave it as is, looks sweet, not a major fan of kits on ep71's.

Keep it old school :rockon:

ep71turbo

Member +
Good work man, big difference for the better, imo leave it as is, looks sweet, not a major fan of kits on ep71's.

Keep it old school :rockon:

Thanks Mate... Think I'm Gonna Keep It They Way It Is And Thanks For The Compliments It Took Me Awhile To The Source Parts But I'm Not Gonna Trade Her...