KYOKUDO RACING - GNEJNA SPRINT EVENT - FASTEST FWD by 3 SECS !!!

Damage

Member +
KYOKUDO RACING - GNEJNA SPRINT EVENT - FASTEST FWD by 3 SECS !!! (vids inside)

Might have been the last year of the season but it was full of events. Wasn't really happy with everything as I had to do 3 re-runs cause of the timing equipment not working well all the time plus was coming to the chicanes at 170kmh and locked up cause of some bumps and hit the tyres straight and dented a bit of the fenders but already got it almost good as new lol :) It was a VERY VERY fast corner event and everyone told me I was driving the car as if I had stolen it lol. The only problem was the start cause it was uphill and was spinning way to much in first and second but still ended up just 1.7secs away from the SPRINT built Impreza which for me is quite an achiviement. I had lots of people telling me they took lots of vids of my car so will be posting them as soon as I get them and even some pics.

End Result: Fastest FWD car by 3secs and finished 13th Overall !! :)

VIDEO

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=YLidwB_GVAk

PICS

DSCF6983-S-600x450.jpg

DSCF6982-S-600x450.jpg

Some pics of the damage .. Take a look on the drivers side. Nothin serious really though just need that thin metal bar which the bumper hooks up to and a new fender.

DSCF7064-S-600x450.jpg

and the last one

DSCF7043-S-600x450.jpg

Regards,

Daniel J. Vella
www.KyokudoRacing.com

Last edited:

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Yeah well done mate, you done much damage hitting the tyres? or was it just light.

Well done anyways mate good job!

Damage

Member +
Yeah well done mate, you done much damage hitting the tyres? or was it just light.

Well done anyways mate good job!

Just dented the front mudguard. Not bothered though as I can fix it plus I have the Zep fenders in the garage :D These things happen when racing how you should :p

Nick@TD.co.uk

Registered Trader <a href="http://www.TuningD
Just dented the front mudguard. Not bothered though as I can fix it plus I have the Zep fenders in the garage :D These things happen when racing how you should :p
Yeah mate dont we know it, its part of racing but is your GT your daily driver as well? you gotta be that bit more careful as you know you need the car :p

You need to find another Tom's Grill as well so i can buy yours :p

~Nick

Damage

Member +
Yeah mate dont we know it, its part of racing but is your GT your daily driver as well? you gotta be that bit more careful as you know you need the car :p

You need to find another Tom's Grill as well so i can buy yours :p

~Nick

Yeah it is but if I have to drive slowly I just wouldnt bother taking part. I'm just hard headed when it comes to racing cars and hate loosing lol.

Damage

Member +
Great to hear. Any word on the sequential shifter.

Unfortunetly will be giving it a miss as the guy who was suppose to get it for me didnt get it by the date I wanted it and will be wanting my money back. You know why ... its Scooby time now :)

hardcoreep

Member +
Unfortunetly will be giving it a miss as the guy who was suppose to get it for me didnt get it by the date I wanted it and will be wanting my money back. You know why ... its Scooby time now :)
Sorry to hear. Was really waiting on seeing it in action. I just got a look at the new Golf GTi so that's where my money is going too. :)

Damage

Member +
Once aigain ;)
so you are moving to scooby world?

I'm not moving ... I'm adding ;) The Scooby has been my dream car since I was 12 and now its time to have one. Slowly I'm saving up ;) But the GT will always remain in the family. I love it to bits !!!

azerty

Supermoderator
Nice one.
I'm still keeping an eye on my loved glanza. she has just changed hands this morning. now she is owned by a doctor. I guess his client will get quick service now !
which scooby are you planning to go for ?

Damage

Member +
Nice one.
I'm still keeping an eye on my loved glanza. she has just changed hands this morning. now she is owned by a doctor. I guess his client will get quick service now !
which scooby are you planning to go for ?

Has to be VER V or VI Type R by force !!!!