little problem with Glanza

GT_Chris

Member +
Right the problem im having with my Glanza is that the car when you put your foot down it doesnt go as quick as it should

The turbo gauge says its boosting at 0.8 bar but the fuel cut aint cutting in and after puting my foot down right up the revs my engine managment light stays on after

The car was fine when i had a meshed turbo it was alot quicker but i cudnt put my foot down because it was overboosting, but now the EFi pipe is back on the car is slow

Anyone no why?

GT_Chris

Member +
Yeh it idles fine mate......

What sort of wire do i need to have to link the connections in the dianostics box?

corofin12345

Member +
dont have the cash mate jobless atm :(

hence why i wanna try to sort it out myself if its a simple thing :)

know the feeling buddy.. only cost me 20 euro so im guessing around 15gbp.. otherwise check every connector on the car..lol.. it is always something simple tho.. check around in the forums here and c what that light comes on for.. ul ave a fair idea then

GT_Chris

Member +
Yeah im gonna go over the car tommorrow and see whats wat

but i got a feeling the boost gauge is broke also.....cos it hits 0.9 bar but it shudnt hit that high boost without fuel cutting? and my FCD is on setting 12 which ive been told is off........so could the gauge be broke and reading a false reading? cause ive noticed the needle looks ait loose and makes a racket of a noise while just pottering along.

Shorty

Member +
use any thing to bridge the conections on the diognostics test mate, paper clip, random wire, anything. Will give you the area to look at then. Doing the test your self is easy. Just follow the instructions in that link.