lol.. check this out...

stuart

Member +
I posted your thread up on a local forum, purely to show it off mate :)

Apparently there is an 3S-GTE engined AE92 Corolla getting done there also?

Dan3SGTE

Member +
@stuart nah mate its cool...... just funny what some peoples views are when they dont know my reasons for the project or anything about me... ahh well..........
Not sure about the rolla mate.......

@Glanza-V..... lol... i laugh at this comment though, as to me its far from a waste of money.... as im passionate about what ive done... Just narrow minded people, thats all......

Last edited:

henners

Member +
"total waste of money"

Why people cant be positive about someones hardwork ile never no.
Fairplay thats one hell off an acheivment.

Dan3SGTE

Member +
thanks alot henners...... thats what i was thinking.....

I mean theres a load of projects out there i wouldnt even bother spending money on but i pretty i sure fuck appriciate the work that goes into cars..... as you said, some people aie....!

henners

Member +
It just pisses me off when at the end off the day its just jeolously (spelling) and that they havnt done it themselfs.

I always had dreams of doing this very conversion to my starlet sr i had but i left it standard in the end regreted it since then

TurboDave

Member +
Not refering to you Glanza-V but the guy who said it on that other forum obviously cant appreciate the work that goes into such a big project.

The money is one thing, the man hours is another!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
@glanza-V.... nah man, i know you didnt mean it in a bad way... im not pissed off anyway... everyone is entitled to an opinion BUT at least appreciate instead of being narrow minded and just coming out with "its a waste of money" TO who exactly is it a waste? its not his car so why make that comment?

@Henners..... i know what your saying, some people its not jealousy though, its just they are wrapped up in what they believe in, and if you do anything beyond that circle your classified as a dick or somethin?

starbogt

Member +
who cares about traction get your mates vid on that forum when you blew his 325 into the weeds that'd shut em up ;)

starbogt

Member +
3sgte's mate had it on his phone at pod so I don't have a copy but @ 70 same gear it made the 325 look like it was stood still awesome...

it won't let me view it :( need to register

ignore it anyway dan, you'll allways have someone slate your car no matter what you do to it, they're just jealous at the end of the day. and who the hell wouldn't want a 3sgte powered starlet, i'd love to put one in mine if i had the money and skills to do it

Dan3SGTE

Member +
@starboGT.... yeah that was my bro, not my mate ;) ..... yeah but if i posted it up there ignorance would shine, i'd expect a comment like "ok fair enough it goes fast in a straight line, wonder what it handles like, a bag of shite"........

@tom (custom) .....thanks alot mate, appriciate it..... you are right though... ferraris, lambos, veyrons... you'll always get someone hating... way of life.....

Rory

Lifer
Its a jealousy thing, who gives a monkeys.
Quick Q, Did you put the engine in yourself or did you pay someone to do it?
If you did then, fair play, But if you didnt, then your taken the gratitude for someone elses work.

Either way its an acheivment, and im not taking a dig either.;)