long time reader, first time poster...

tango

Fresh Recruit
hi everyone, as the title says, i've been using this web-forum for a while now, i kinda stumbled across it about six or seven months ago, as my car (97 g6 corolla) has a similar engine. i've been a member of lots of forums, and this seems one of the friendliest i've seen. so, hello!! :)

tango

Fresh Recruit
thanks everyone, i don't currently own a gt but i wouldn't say it wont happen. i must admit that i dismissed starlets/glanzas for a long time, they have a bad reputation (undeservedly) in my area as poor handling/straight line cars. also some of the people who own them in cork are complete idiots, reckless and so on. (i'm not here to cause a scene like on turbomini so read on before you judge!! :p)
but i've seen there is a community who genuinely like the cars and care for them correctly. i've always loved small cars, i drove a fiat cinquecento for 4 years and know how much fun small cars can be! i've lots of questions, but i better put them in the correct area...

bigdoods

Member +
cheanfaigh tu an "gt turbo or glanza v"?mar ta na "starlets" go hailinn i mo thuarim pearsanta.buachaill maith.we should start up our own toyotagtturbo.ie ha

tango

Fresh Recruit
cheanfaigh tu an "gt turbo or glanza v"?mar ta na "starlets" go hailinn i mo thuarim pearsanta.buachaill maith.we should start up our own toyotagtturbo.ie ha

no, i haven't purchased either car, would like a glanza v, think they are really nice looking car when lowered on sweet wheels, as i do to every car i've ever had! must convince the g/friend first! did you see the white one on mij a few months ago? i don't normally like bodykits, but that one was sweet...

tango

Fresh Recruit
going by your avitar pic yours is pretty sweet too, are there many glanza/gt m meets in ireland? and do they welcome corollas!!