Look Out!! Deers About!

turbo-roj

Member +
This happened a while ago,

Been commuting to my place of work for over a year now and one morning (where id made an effort to get to work early!) in the middle of an industrial estate 2 deers run out (mother n baby) as quick as someone jumping out from behind a door with no where to go, smacked the mother but somehow they both ran away

when it happened i was like "oh poopy, what do i do!!??" lol so wherever ya see the deer signs BEWARE!!!

DSC01307-1.jpg

turbo-roj

Member +
i know, i thought it had done loads of damage when i pulled over to look was rather surprised, 30 quid to replace, not bad!

MattyR

Member +
you got away lightly mate!

My mate has a clio hit a deer, Needed a new Bonnet, bumper & Headlight - The deer got up and ran away!!

turbo-roj

Member +
yeh, all i heard when i hit it was a crunch, hell of a bang, was quite lucky, and after telling people in work theres apparently a bloke on a farm who breeds the dam things!

Ryno

Member +
got a family of deer who live by me, they know when i'm coming and move to the grass and stare at me as i go past! :D

but yeah, rule of thumb is that when you see one deer there's always another, so it's worth slowing down!

.... you don't want to kill Bambi's mum do you?! :(

Derek

Lifer
lol Yea that was me alright didn't realise i needed one,they gave me one and it was far to small so had to borrow a few of them, ill have my own for april anyway.

weeJohn

Lifer
lol Yea that was me alright didn't realise i needed one,they gave me one and it was far to small so had to borrow a few of them, ill have my own for april anyway.

If you had of said who you were mate there was 3 of us there you would have had no problems.

We see Scoobys as competition mate lol.

Derek

Lifer
Didn't really want to be pesturing people for a loan the guy organising the race looked after me with a helmet near the end, lol yea only got a run against ted 4x4 starlet i think or could of been you not sure, and dan the guy who blew up,was talking to moffet and phil aswell ill be back up in april anyway if you's are there ill come introduce myself.

weeJohn

Lifer
Didn't really want to be pesturing people for a loan the guy organising the race looked after me with a helmet near the end, lol yea only got a run against ted 4x4 starlet i think or could of been you not sure, and dan the guy who blew up,was talking to moffet and phil aswell ill be back up in april anyway if you's are there ill come introduce myself.

Should be there mate, hopefully the weather will be a bit better and everyone wont be hiding in their motors, always good to meet up with people on the site and hear what they are up to.