Looking for a good clutch to run 200bhp+ advise ???

dac69er

Super Moderator
how much is not a lot? you want to budget for £300 ish if you want something half decent that will last. a standard clutch will be ok if you dont abuse it, but it wont last long unless you drive carefully all the time.

how much is not a lot? you want to budget for £300 ish if you want something half decent that will last. a standard clutch will be ok if you dont abuse it, but it wont last long unless you drive carefully all the time.
it will last i'v had mine down racing in tullow and still perfect i cant believe it my self, when i bhought car i knew there was a stanard clutch and was not exspecting it last this long. i dont dog the car, but i wouldn be driving like a granny either. and i'm launching it @ 3700rpm with a kazz diff

Wills21

Member +
it will last i'v had mine down racing in tullow and still perfect i cant believe it my self, when i bhought car i knew there was a stanard clutch and was not exspecting it last this long. i dont dog the car, but i wouldn be driving like a granny either. and i'm launching it @ 3700rpm with a kazz diff

Ya sure theres a standard clutch in it? I'm looking at this on to run a td04 at 1 bar

http://www.camskill.co.uk/m19b0s130...ddle_Clutch_Kit_-_Starlet_Turbo_EP82_and_EP91

Arnold

Lifer
Exedy Organic on mine running about 210hp, but it's more torque that kills clutches I think. Not sure what this one is rated up to either

elison

Member +
If you do it once, do it right. You should be fine with those clutches mentioned for that power. But remember your are bound an limited again if you get tired of the 200hp you are running. So if you want to change turbo and so for more power you have to recheck on the clutch again. Be realistic set your goals and go from there on. I recently got a comp clutch and tbh you pay for the quality but then again i know i dont need to worry about the clutch next time i want to,upgrade for more power.

Cheers ;)